36

Y/n pov

Sam was chasing the shit out me, I'm tired now, this is the most intense workout I've ever done.

If I don't lose some pounds, I'm going to go hit Sam's head with a toaster.

I stop while panting, ''Fuck it, you won'' I said to Sam, he cheers in victory, I glared him, Bucky came and gave me water, I thanked him.

He have nice cake by the way.

I drank the water and gave him the glass back.

Steve came ''Guys, we have another mission'' he informed, ''Can I come?'' He shook his head no.

''Why? I can actually fight and take care of myself'' I said, ''No Y/n''

''Please'' I gave him the puppy eyes, don't worry guys my puppy eyes are irresistible, people gave in eventually after I gave them that eyes.

He sigh ''Okay'' I cheered ''Only in one condition''

''What condition?'' I asked ''You can't swear today, only today'' he slightly pleaded, ''I think I can do that'' I said ''Good'' he left ''Holy sh- shooting stars'' I blurt out. ''The fu- fruit is that?'' I groaned, Sam was already laughing at me, I glared at him.

''What the fruit is that?'' He mocked me, ''Holy shooting stars'' I gave him the finger.

I left the room when ''Boo!''

''HOLY MOTHER NATURE IN THE NAME OF HAIR EXTENSIONS''

Luci and Wanda started laughing ''The fuck was that?'' Luci said, ''I can't swear for the whole day'' I said, she started laughing more.

I sighed and left the room.

Nat came ''Hey Y/n, here's my old suit, you can wear it when we go to the mission'' she gave me the clothes, ''Thank you Nat'' I hug her, I realised she isn't a hugger but she hugged me back.

Aweeee such a cute moment.

Shut up inner Y/n.

We pull back, Nat kissed me my forehead and left, my stomach did  a 360⁰ spin.

And those butterflies are flying around, I swear I had to physically hold back a squeal.

Hello again guys! Hope you like this short chapter.