41

Thank you guys for being patient with me and now let's start with zeee chapter!

''Ayo, can you take this rope off of me?'' It was a girl's voice with a accent I don't recognised. ''Who are you?'' I asked, it was quite dark but I saw her face, not clearly though.

She have brown hair with brown eyes and her skin is tanned, she look like a mess, I suspect they didn't let her bath.

''I'm Miya'' she said, I look her skeptically and untied the rope her. She sign in relieved, ''The rope was hurting me, they're so kinky'' I laughed on what she said. ''Where are you from?'' She smile at me ''I'm from India, south India though I got adopted by american lady who I suspect her to be gay'' after she said, she slam her palm on her mouth, ''Did I say too much?!'' She asked me.

I shake my head indicating no though she kinda said abit, just a teeny tiny bit. Kidding.

''Oh my God! I didn't go by the rule called S.Y.C.S.M!'' She literally shouted, ''What?''

''S.Y.C.S.M, stop your cock sucking mouth'' I realised she pronounced many words wrong as she speaks but at least I understand her.

I'm stunned by her words but well I think the Avengers felt like this too when I talked shit.

''What language do you really speak?'' I asked cause I was really curious about her accent. ''Malayalam'' I nod, ''Kerala?'' She nods quickly, I love her accent.

''One time, I went to the dentist and the doctor said 'open your mouth wider' and I said 'yes dadd-'' She stop herself by shaking her head. ''Nevermind, don't ever believe a word I said, its all lies and I'm very pure and ino-ino-inoce- goddammit!'' I laughed at her, my phone buzzed. I realised I bought my phone in the mission but its going to save my life and maybe Miya's too.

Mommy😍💃

Y/n where the fuck are you?

In a dark room where there is no escape

Stop I'm gonna find you

You better I don't want to die and also I made a new friend I think

Alright?

She's originally from south India but an american adopt her and she suspect that her step mom is gay

...
Anyways, are you alright?

I am
I think my new friend is not
I bet she's hungry

I'm going to find you as soon as I can and I'm tracking your phone

Great! Bye bye gonna be spending time with my new friend😎

''Who was that?'' She asked ''She's well my friend but not a friend cause I don't wanna friendzone her, I don't want to be friends well I want to be more than friends but I don't think she wants to be more than friends maybe'' I rambled ''The majority of words you've said is friends''she said. ''Wait- what is the meaning of majority?''

''Th-'' she cuts me off ''Nevermind give me your phone, I will search it in Google, I trust that thing more than you'' she replied ''I'm offended'' I said as I hand her my phone, she opened it and search it ''Aha! I get it now!'' She hand back the phone.

Hehe, if you don't know what a Malayalam accent is, you can search it cause you'd be needing to reading every word Maya said in that accent.