46

Okay, so, Nat is my girlfriend and I'm not being held hostage, currently Nat is leaning her head on my shoulder and she's taking a nap. We're in a car the Avengers had brought.

It's really luxurious, things are fine now, I hope nothing goes wron-

A big stone got thrown infront of the car me and Nat were in, Nat quickly opened her eyes and looked around, the driver already stopped the car.

''What the fuck?'' I mumbled, when can I have peace?

''Y/n stay there'' Nat command as she got out.

''Don't die'' I said.

If Nat needs help I will go out, I'm gonna be a watcher for now.

I see Nat talked to a raccoon, A RACCON?! WHAT THE HELL!

I quickly got out of the car, I ran to her and hugged her close to me ''Girl of you don't wanna get killed, don't touch Black Widow'' the raccoon said, I pulled away from the hug. The fucking raccoon can talk?! Am I going crazy?

I looked back and forth between Nat and the raccoon, I shooked my head ''I'm gonna go chill in depression, you can talk to the raccoon, I'm going back to the tower before I get crazy'' after I said, I ran back to the car, ''Hey Mr. Driver please drop me off to the Avengers tower'' I said and the driver began driving.

Time skip

The car reached the tower, I quickly got out and ran inside the tower, I'm hungry that's why maybe I'm seeing things.

Sam looked at me weirdly as I rushed inside the kitchen. I saw a box of pizza so I began eating the pizza without caring if the others want to eat it. They're rich so they can buy another one.

This is heaven, the food is tasty. I ate finished all and I opened the fridge to see a can of coke. Damn, I'm lucky in food.

I'm so full right now but I'm satisfied and happy.

I burp, not my best moment right now.

Sam glared at me, oh shit. THE FOOD WAS HIS?!

Okay now I thought maybe it's time to introduce the Gurdians of the Galaxy😌