26

Hey guys! I will be writing this book based on Y/n pov cause its easier to write😃

''Guys did you know that Amen sounds like ayyy men'' I said because it's true, they all looked at me, dead in the eyes and Steve said ''What the fuck?'' My eyes widen ''HOLY SHIT! CAPTAIN SWORE, HE JUST SWORE''

''GUYS! CAPTAIN JUST SAID THE F WORD'' I shouted, ''Steve watch your language'' Bucky said in a stern voice, Steve just sat there rethinking his life decisions.

Sam shake his head ''Steve, you're grounded for 1 week'' he said, ''Seriously Steve?'' Natasha said, ''I'm done with you guys'' Steve said and left. I started laughing, everyone also laugh along with me, even Jim.

''Riddle me this, what gets hard when you lick it but gets soft when you don't pay attention to it'' I asked them, they all stop laughing and stared at him, ''Dick'' Bucky said ''No, it's a shoe''

''Ohh wait- a shoe? How can it be a shoe?'' Sam asked ''I don't know, you figure out by yourself'' I smirk knowing that they will think for days, don't ask me why it's a shoe, I also don't know but its a good way to keep them busy.

They all started thinking, even Tony joined the thinking but they can't figure it out, it was hilarious to watch.

Jim got done with it and left the living room, I don't know where he went but he better don't get himself and me in trouble.

~time skip~

''MY EGO IS BIG I DON'T GIVE A SHIT'' Tony shouted, well, it's because they decided that they should drink alcohol as a reward of intensely thinking about the shoe.

I can't deal with their shit, they're all drunk, they didn't allowed me to drink and now they're drunk and singing Maroon 5's song.

Natasha is also drunk and now she's twerking ''MY EYES! WHAT HAVE I WITNESSED!?'' I shouted, I'm traumatized by that so I ran out of the living room and went to another room where I saw freaking Jim and Loki making out.

I gulped and quietly slipped out of the room, today is a traumatising day for me.

God help me.

Hehe💀👍