29

''Meet me at your hotel room, meet me at your hotel room, forget about your boyfriend and meet me at your hotel room'' Y/n was bored so she decided to sing, Petet have already left the tower forgetting that he hang Y/n up on the tower.

Y/n thought he was just reading book and chilling, she was enjoying herself.

''Hey imaginary friends, imagine us sitting on a roof and I moved closer and push you off, how romantic!'' Y/n exclaimed.

Y/n stomach grumbles, ''I just realised I didn't eat anything'' she shrugged off ''It's not like I eat or anything''

Soon, she fell asleep, Y/n have insomnia so she never get enough sleep

Meanwhile, inside the tower, everyone have woken up.

And now they're searching for Y/n, ''Where is that child?'' Tony grumbles, Natasha was internally freaking out even though outside she was calm.

''I swear, I'm going to lose my shit from this massive headache'' Sam said ''Language!'' Captain yelled ''Language my ass'' Bucky mumbled.

Vision came, ''I heard Y/n and Peter going to the roof'' Natasha just nod not in the mood for talking.

She went to the roof, she didn't find anyone, but she heard soft snoring.

Trusting her instincts, she went to look, she look down to see, Y/n sleeping while she was hang by spider webs.

Natasha was so relieved, she grabbed the spider web and pull her up, she removed all the webs from her body and carried her to her room.

The Avengers saw her but didn't question anything as they knew Natasha wasn't in a mood for talking.

Natasha went to her room, lay her down, removing her shoes, pull the blanket over her, tucking her in and kissed her forehead.

''Sasha'' Y/n mumbled, Natasha raised her brows, she thought Y/n have already forgotten the nickname.

Natasha left the room without making noise, now, she was going to kill whoever have done that.

She bet it's Peter but he is a kind boy so she suspect its one of Y/n's weird ideas.

Finally, another chapter! Feels great after writing because I don't have to be guilty about not updating another chapter.