22

Thor, Y/n and Loki decided to go back to the tower as it's already late, Loki teleported them to the tower, right in the living room.

Natasha was watching news, ''Its about-'' she got cut off my Y/n, ''Its about drive, its about power, we stay hungry, we devour-'' Y/n shouted but stop when she saw all of them staring at her, Nat glared her, ''Sorry couldn't help it'' Y/n said sheepishly.

''Alright, lets go to sleep'' Nat said, ''Great! I am going to sleep on the floor'' Y/n said sarcastically. ''No, you're sharing a bed with me, I don't trust any of them'' Natasha said, she grabbed Y/n hand and drag her to her bed.

'Oh my God, I am holding hands with Natasha and now going to share bed with her' Y/n thought with a grin plastered on her face.

They reached Natasha's room, Nat gave her a hoodie and a sweatpant so that she'll be comfortable while sleeping.

Y/n awkwardly slipped into the blanket, Natasha raised her brows and also slip into the blanket.

Y/n could feel the warm body of Natasha, soon she physically can't open her eyes and fell asleep.

Natasha turned around seeing Y/n peacefully sleeping. She pull her close to her and hug her.

Now they were cuddling, which, Natasha love it and she soon fell asleep.

Sorry for a short chapter😅, I think my brain stop functioning, I don't know how but yeah, don't worry my dear friends, I will be thinking about the next chapter the whole night, gonna prepare myself😎💅