27

Hallo! You see I was being a lazy ass and still am, but enjoy this long chapter. Hehe

Jim pov

I woke with a body beside me, what the hell? Then, I remember, I fucking maked out with this random man! What the fuck? We drank a liquor, I don't know the name but it was something like Ass garden.

What a weird name? I hope we didn't have sex.

I got up and ran out of the room amd went to the living room, I saw Y/n sleeping in a couch.

I nudge her again and again, she didn't wake up, so I basically shook her awake.

''What the hell?'' She said ''I have to leave'' I said ''Why were you making out with Loki?'' She suspiciously asked ''Oh his name is Loki, what a strange name''

''You didn't even know his name?'' She look at me, I just nod ''He was drinking a liquor and I just join him by drinking the same liquor, I don't remember the name but I think its ass garden liquor''

''What kind of liquor is that?'' I stare at her ''You expect me to know''

She sigh, ''Y/n, I have to leave, I have a few clients  who's waiting for the powder'' she nodded ''Okay, bye Jim'' She said, I said my bye and left.

It was weird for me, I don't even know his name yet I maked out with him.

I think we didn't had sex because my lower part will hurt if we had.

Wait- Did I just assumed myself as a bottom?

Y/n pov

Jim left, now I have to take care of these superheroes, I'm sure they will not be able to take care of themselves.

I see Natasha on the floor, I carried her to her room, surprisingly she wasn't heavy, she was in fact light.

I put her down on her bed, put the blanket over her and left. I swear I almost kiss her forehead, it was tempting.

Thor, Tony and Bucky were on the floor too, Sam was on the counter, sleeping, Steve was on the fridge, don't ask me how he got there.

Wanda didn't drink, she was with Vision, I bet they're sleeping in their room, Clint, I don't know where he is.

I tried to carry Thor but he was goddamn heavy so I just dragged him,  I enter his room, I didn't know his room until I saw pictures of Mjölnir.

Somehow, I was able to put him in his bed, I know that Tony have a girlfriend or a wife, her name was some sort of pepper.

Oh wait, her name is Pepper, I mentally facepalm myself. Last night, while he was drunk he mentioned her.

I dragged Tony to a sofa and put him there, he wasn't that heavy, Thor was very bulky so he was the heavies.

Bucky is an assassin, he's strong, I knew that he wasn't a heavy sleeper so I was being very careful.

I managed to set him on another couch.

Now I'm fucking tried, I swear I might break a bone or two. I have to wait for them to wake up.

I called Peter.

''Hello?''

''Peter, can you come to the Avengers tower?''

''Yea sure I can but why?''

''Well, last night they had a party and drank alot, now, they're all sleeping and I'm bored''

''Okay I coming over''

''Bye Spider-man''

''Wait- how did you-'' before he could finish I hang up.

I was keeping his secret for a long time now, I knew he didn't want to be known so as a good friend I am, I kept his secret.

Hehe🥸