33

The Avengers came in, I quickly got up from where I was, I ran to them, I saw Natasha and wrapped my arms around her, she looked tired but I could sense her smile.

''Hi Sasha'' she groaned ''Hello Delphine'' I pulled away with a grin, I tried to looked angry but there I was, smiling like a fucking idiot.

What the fuck is this feeling?

''Sasha I think you should go rest'' I told her, she just nod, ''I think you all need a rest too'' I said to the others, they nod and went to their room.

I went to my sister ''You should meet them tomorrow, they're really tired'' she nod with a smile, which means she understands.

''I'll meet you all tomorrow again, Pie'' I said ''Don't ever call me Pie, I'm not a fucking pie'' he whined ''Anygays, lets go Luci'' my sister hold my hand, I said bye to Pie.

Then we left the tower.

~a few hours later~

It's currently 6pm, me and my sister somehow ended up in Peter's place.

Apparently, Aunt May saw us and invited us over. Now, I'm here in Peter's living room.

''Peter, Y/n's here!'' May shout, Peter came out eventually, he smile brightly, ''Y/n! I haven't seen you since I hun- nevermind'' he shake his head, I smirk, knowing that he almost exposed himself, if May knows about it, he knows he'll be dead.

''What was that Peter?'' May asked ''Nothing Aunt may''

''Hey there Luci! Haven't seen you in ages'' Peter said ''Well, my mother grounded me'' my sister said annoyed ''Why?'' Peter asked ''Well, whenever I'm mad, I throw a face cream at people, so there was one kid who really pisses me off, I throw the cream at him, he is black and the face cream I threw at him was a skin whitening cream'' I choked at my own saliva.

Peter looks shocked, good thing May was already in the kitchen and didn't hear anything.

''I'm not a racist alright? I just throw cream around and I didn't know it was a whitening cream!'' She huffed.

''Well..I-um'' Peter stammered.

''I think its our cue to leave'' I grabbed Luci's arm and drag her outside ''Bye!'' I shouted.

I just made a really messed up joke. I- don't come and kill me in my sleep, wait- I never actually sleep so the chances of you all killing me in my sleep is low.