39

I was going back to Sam but a hand stop me, I turn around, it was Mike, ''Hey'' he said and knocked me out.

I fell into darkness, when I wake up, I'm tied in a chair. Damn, this is like the movies, I'm so hype!

Mike came in with Freddie, ''Hello guys!'' I said cheerfully cause I'm trying to hide my fear.

They look confused ''We fucking kidnapped with and you're like 'hello guys' what the fuck?'' He mocked me, I almost swear but I remember what Cap had said and I'm true with my words.

''Are rocks hard or just hard when we touch them?'' I asked them, they look at me with no emotion.

''Its not even one minute and I'm tired of your bullshit'' Freddie said ''Look Delphine, cooperate with us and you will not be harm'' Mike said ''Dude I thought you were funny'' I stated, ''I thought?! Bitch I'm still funny'' Mike response.

I love getting on people's nerve.

''Anygays, do you workout?'' I asked them, ''Yea, we both do'' Freddie answered. ''I guess that's why you two have nice cakes'' I said.

Does amazon tell nice asses? I need it.

''Now let's get back to business'' Mike said, completely ignoring my comment, ''Bro I'm sorry that you think I'm the type to do business, those are gross alright? I only sit in front of a computer for gaming and roasting people in the internet'' I stated.

''Not that kind of business'' Freddie said, ''oh, what kind of business then?'' I asked ''You have to lure Bucky here'' I burst out laughing.

''Really? The man with one real hand'' I laughed so hard,my cheeks hurts and my booty cheeks are in pain because I been sitting for the past hours or so.

''Yes that, what's so funny about it?'' Fred asked ''Ya'll have a thing for old ass men, I mean I do have a thing like that but for women'' I said.

''Milf?'' Mike asked ''Yes Mikey boy and you have a thing for dilfs'' I said.

''And one thing, you forget one thing'' I said and got up from the chair.

''Wha-How?!'' Mike asked in horror, I have been cutting the ropes with Loki's dagger.

I'm a smartass bitch.

I throw the dagger in the air and catch it, I did it repeatedly.

I smirked and throw the dagger at Mike, it hit his chest, blood starts seeping out of it. I throw the other dagger at Fred before he can make a move.

I watched them bleed, I took out the dagger and starts running, trying to get out of this place, something tells me that I'm gonna be fighting alot.

And no I don't enjoy killing people. I kinda feel guilty for throwing daggers at them but I had to.

Ah yes guys! Finally me updating