28

Peter came to the tower, Y/n rushes out to hug him, he hugged back, ''Hello Peter pan'' Y/n said, he groan ''Don't call me that'' he whined

''Anygays, come lets have fun while they're asleep'' Y/n wiggle her brows ''That's not fair Y/n'' Peter tried reasoning her, ''Oh come on, Tony's practically a millionaire, even if we break anything, he can pay for it or something'' Y/n said.

''But...'' Y/n rolled her eyes, ''Peter I'm trying to be a material girl'' Peter laugh at that.

''Okay, lets be material girl'' Y/n smiled and they went inside.

Soon, they reached the living room where Peter saw most of the Avengers slumped on the couch but to he was shocked by Steve on the fridge.

''How did he reached there?'' He asked ''Ask him when he wake up'' Peter nodded.

''You told me that you knew I am Spider-man'' Peter said ''Yes I know''

''But how?'' He asked curiously ''You know the day when I was high, me and Jim got in trouble and Spider-man came, I recognised your voice and I saw you jumping over a gate'' Y/n said, he nodded, not knowing what to say.

''Anygays, hang me outside''

''What?!''

''Hang me''

''Why?''

''Lets go to the roof and you hang me there so I can enjoy the view''

''You scared me!'' He exclaimed, Y/n just laughed.

They went to the roof, and Peter hang her with his webs, Y/n was actually enjoying it.

''I swear if I fall, I'm blaming you'' Peter shooked his head, ''It was your idea, if you fall it's your own fault'' Y/n huffed, ''Enjoy the veiw, I'm going to go read a book'' and he left ''Peter!''

''Enjoy!''

''No problem, I am just going to talk to myself''

''You know the thing between humanity- wait no I don't even know what I'm saying''

''Anygays, my sister is dumb, but she have funny friends or maybe they're just dumb like her''

''One of her friends told me that she shaved and while she was listening to Cardi B and when the beat drops''

''She accidentally shaved of her clitopis, it was actually clitoris, her mother said that they needed to change her pronouns as she don't have a clit anymore''

''You should never trust a guy named Chris because chris crossed apple sauce'' Y/n laughed ''I'm so funny, people should be thankful for it''

Sorry guys for not updating regularly, I was being a lazy ass