ᴏɴᴇ

AVA'S POV
ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟ📍
June 1st 2019
------------------------

"bitch where the fuck y'all at" I huffed searchin the block. This hoes stay duckin off.

"IM RIGHT HEREEEEEEE" I turned my head to see my best bitch Alayah walking my way.

My bitch sexy as fuck.

"Girllll ALL the BIG DICK niggas out tonightttt"

I laughed as Lay pulled me into her arms hugging me tight.

"Bitch I missed you" She whispered in my ears.

"I missed you tooooo" I squeezed her tight, Lay and I been best friends since middle school, ain't no switchin sides 🤞🏼

"Can you take my picture rq?" She questioned pulling back. I nodded grabbing her phone taking a few pics of her fine ass.

"Bitch yo ass betta post these too ain't posted since 2018" I smacked my lips handing her phone back, my heart dropped as I took a look around realizing I'm on my brothers block.

"Why you ain't tell me this party was on 60th?? You know my brother gon flip the fuck out if he see me" I muttered fixing my lipgloss in my camera, quickly tugging my lil dress down.

Wrong day not to wear a bra.

"You need to stop lettin him run you girl fuck him, you grown asf-

"AVA I KNOW THAT AINT YOU"

"Fuck" I squealed turning and makin eye contact with my older brother.

"run bitch run" Lay whispered trying to cover me.

Quickly makin my way through the crowd I thought I was good until I felt myself getting snatched tf back.

"Fuck is you doin out here bruh what I be tellin yo ass?" His mad ass looked me up and down wit disgust  all over his face.

"Yeen even got no clothes on Ava the fuck" His deep voice boomed over the loud ass music and mfs yelling gettin a lot of attention.

"Killaaaa stop trippin she got a whole dress on" Alayah chimed in only making it worse.

"Nah yo ass think you grown too get yall asses up ina house"  He pointed to his trap that was next to the house hostin the party.

We almost made it..

"Man Killa come onnnn why yo-

"If I gotta tell yall asses one more time I'm-

"Just come on Lay" I cut him off interlocking our arms as we walked up the sidewalk.

"Damnnnn Killa you get all the fine bitches don't you" Some crusty old man laying on the grass with a bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag stated damn near making me throw up.

Walking through the front doors the stench of weed hit my ass like a bag of bricks.

I need some of thaaaaat.