ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ

Amillian's "Millie" POV:

"You know where we goin to eat?" I whispered to Nala as we sat in the back of Leon's car.

"Mmmm no... they said somewhere good though" She looked up at me as I messed with my dress pulling it down.

"Stop boo... you look good okay?" She whispered resting her hand on my leg.

"You don't think it makes me look fat? I put on like 5 pounds" I huffed pulling my dress away from my stomach.

Ever since before the hospital I would just try and eat my pain away. And it's starting to show especially in anything skin tight.

"Girl you got ass and thighs what fat you talkin about?" Nala smacked my hand as the car came to the stop.

"Oooo this is nioceeeee" Nala gushed looking out the window.

We were at SOUL, one of the best soul food places in Chicago. I've been here a few times with Ava but we haven't been in a minute.

Nala opened the door and we both slid out the car.

"Next time let me open that door for you ma" Quan smirked wrapping his arm around Nala walking ahead of Leon & I.

"You straight Millie?"

Leon was leaned against the car, his eyes kinda low and red. We stood only a few inches apart and the smell of his cologne and weed mixed together hit me.

This man fine as hell.

He had on a white and red Vlone shirt, black jeans and blue & red Jordan 4's. A hat to the back with Wavy stitched on the side.

"Yeah I'm good" I smiled looking up at him.

"You look good as fuck by the way" He smiled showing all 32 of his pearly whites.

"Thank you" I blushed looking down.

"You do too" I added.

"You straight if I hold yo hand or?" He trailed off making me laugh a lil. "Yes you can"

I held my hand out as he interlocked our fingers together walking us into the building.

"Bout time" Quan stated making me roll my eyes.

"Hi! How many today?" The hostess stated as her eyes lingered over all of us.

"4 please" Nala smiled

"Booth or table?"

"Booth please"

"Okay follow me"

----------

"Never did I ever say thaaaat" Nala whined as she bit into her yams and Mac n cheese she mixed together.