ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

A Few Weeks Later...

Amillian "Millie's " POV

"Oooo her lips will be put to good use"

"Lemme get my go first"

"Nah nigga I paid TOP dolla to be first... move around"

" what the fuck is going on" I groaned looking at my surroundings. I haven't been down here in a minute, looking around the room I could tell I was in our basement

I tried to move my arms and legs and quickly realized I was tied up.

"Who the fuck are y'all" I mugged.

My head pounding like a muthafucka.

"Ooo that muthafucka look pretty when it's moving" One of the gross old man standing before me stated licking his crusty ass lips.

Before I could say anything the basement door opened.

"D-daddy?"

I looked over to see my father coming down the stairs.

He had on a fresh Nike Tech fit with some Jordan's ive never seen before.

"Hey sweetness... remember what I said about me finding a new job?"

"Yes"

"Well I'm running my own business... I'm going to give the fellow man everything he wants and desires"

"A business for men... by men"

I furrowed my brows looking around.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You baby... you're going to be everything my business starts off on. Then of course we build more clientele, get more girls in here and I won't need to use you..."

"As much" He laughed a little sipping out a styrofoam cup.

"So you make sure Billy, John & Mark get everything they desire... ight?"

"No... Are you fucking crazy?? You basically paid these men to RAPE me are you fucking stupid?"

My face was tingling and stung from the slap he gave me.

"You shut the fuck up and do as I say bitch" He spat punching me in the face one more time.

What did I do to deserve this?