ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

----------------

----------------

Dijon watched as Ava limped up the steps.

He didn't tell her but everybody was waiting for her on the inside.

Despite her paying for everyone's flights and shit, and her cancelling last minute, they called the airline company and got their flight switched with another leaving in a month so they can all go on a trip together.

"Fuck we shouldn't have went for that last round..I can barely walk" Ava groaned as she mugged Dijon.

"Ian hear you complaining last night"

"You right.. I was dickmatized" She giggled as he interlocked their hands.

Unbeknownst to them Lauren and her best friend, Tasha were parked a little bit away from Dijon's house watching the couple.

"Girl this is sad as fuck, this man is obviously happy and in love just get you some other dick" Tasha preached realizing how crazy her friend was being.

Even when she was hired to dance for him, he wasn't into it as the other guys were, he slipped money into her outfit but didn't lay a finger on her beside that.

"No bitch.. that's my man and I w-

"Girl thats clearly not your man" Tasha pointed to Ava and Dijon as they were displaying a very affectionate kiss before heading into his house.

"I'm telling you this because I love you.. let that man go.. you didn't even tell me you had a daughter until a few weeks ago, you only want them now cause they got her, that man does not want you, nor any other woman and you acting like this is embarrassing as fuck"

"Excuse m-

"Nah nah Lauren, you know it is we in our 30's staking out some 24 year olds crib.. let it go baby, there are plenty men in this life"

"Some that are closer to our age too" Tasha quietly mumbled but Lauren heard her

"Whatever" Lauren muttered pulling off.

----------

"SURPRISEEEEEE" Everyone yelled as the couple walked through Ava's front door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY"

"Eww why you walking like that" Tae scrunched his face up.

"Business, find some" Ava brushed him off not wanting to discuss her sex life with her older brother.

"BEST GOT FUCKED THATS WHY" Pooter yelled dapping Ava up.

"Man shut the fuck up" Tae muffed Pooters head.

"We on yo ass bitch come on" Lay grabbed Ava pulling her up the stairs as the other women followed along.