sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Ava BrownJune 28th ---------------------

Ava Brown
June 28th
---------------------

"whatchu in hea' cookin"

"Fuck" I jumped holding my chest.

A bitch almost peed herself

I turned seein Ace standin in the doorway of Tae's kitchen.

"My bad ian mean ta scare you" He chuckled lookin me up and down before leaning against the frame.

"You good" I laughed crossing my legs thanking god I stood behind the island.

This man fine as fuck.

"Anywaysss I'm makin steak an potatoes plus asparagus and some other shit goin on"

"mmm yo food betta be good got the whole house smellin" He smacked his lips takin a sip of his cup.

We been stayin with my brother for a few weeks now, it's been cool.

We stay at his house, not the trap tho, Tae ain't going for that, which ion blame him.

He invited some of his friends over and I was already cooking so he bought more food and here I am now. Cooking for everybody.

"You nee-

"Naw we don't want no men ina kitchen back back" Ro smiled walking from the pantry, I'm sure she's very familiar wit.

Shes here damn near every night.

Shes pretty much my sis in law, they just not putting no title on they "situation"

Could never be me.

If the dick ain't all mine ion want it.

"ain't nobody wanna be in here no way I was seein if shorty ass wanted a drink" He turned his attention back to me.

"Mmm yeah nothin too strong and fruity if you can"

He nodded before walking off, the kitchen went silent making me turn to look at Lay and Ro who were staring at me wit they mouths wide open.

"That mean ass nigga just came in here offerin you a drink?" Ro scoffed

"that FINE mean ass nigga offered you a drink? Bitch you better RIDE DAT DICK" Lay loudly whispered whining in her chair as she cut the ends off the Asparagus

"Y'all kno-

"Tae would never go for that blah blah"

Lay & Ro said in unison busting out laughing as I just stale faced them.