sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

S/O to Blueberriesandblunts she been showing sm love I had to update again ❤️

2 Months Later:

K̶I̶L̶L̶A̶'S̶ P̶O̶V̶

K̶I̶L̶L̶A̶' P̶O̶V̶

My leg bounced as we all sat in this courtroom.

Everybody showed out for Millie today.

Momma Dee wanted to come but she kept all the babies at the house so they wouldn't be hearing all this.

I looked down the row, Ava already had tears coming down her face.

She sat in between me & Ace with her hand interlocked in his.

He looked over at her and wiped the tears comin down.

I knew he been takin good care of my sister, I can't even be mad at what they got goin on.

Any of these other niggas tho? Ia had they head hanging above my fire place.

The whole gang was wit us today... well everybody except Ro & Akira.

The two muthafuckas I thought would be here.

"Aye there his bitch ass go now" Pooter whispered as he nudged his head past me.

I turned to see them bringing his bitch ass through, he got fat fasho.

Lining all fucked up and he was chained alongside the men I'm assuming took part in it.

"All rise" The officer stated, we all stood as the Judge walked through and into her little desk thingy.

"You may be seated" She stated slipping on some glasses. Her name plaque read Judge Judy- Brown.

We all sat as they each started talking bout the case.

--------

My palms were itchin as we all had to listen to Millie talk about the things that went on.

"I'm very sorry Miss Brown.. and I'm sorry you have to be here reliving it all.. can you please point to the defendant who drugged you and then tied you up in your own basement"

Millie nodded pointing over too our pops.

He was seated first... then 2 lawyers in between him and the men he let do this to her.

I can't believe this nigga

"Let the record show she identified Carmelo Brown... also known as the father of the victim"

Gasps and murmurs were heard around the court room.

"Thank you Miss Brown.. you're very brave and again I'm sorry you had to endure anything of this nature.. nothing further your honor"