ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Ava's POV: Momma Dee's House📍7:34 AM -------------------

Ava's POV:
Momma Dee's House📍
7:34 AM
-------------------

I sat at Momma Dee's dining room table as she made breakfast for all of us.

Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Grits, allat

Well just the kids, her and I. The boys haven't shown up yet.

I woke up in so much pain, but I refused medicine because I'm not tryna get addicted to that shit.

That's how it all started with my dad.

"Here you go baby" Momma Dee smiled as she sat in the chair next to me sitting both our plates down.

"Miss Ava... if I would've know you was here I woulda said heyyyyy" Deyasia, Pooters daughter smiled.

"Hey pretty"

"Are you okay Miss Ava your f-

"What I tell y'all?" Momma Dee gritted her teeth looking between the three girls.

"Sorry" Amoura mumbled putting her head down.

We sat in silence mostly, making small talk here and there.

"Thank you again...I can pay you once I get my purse back"

"Don't worry bout all that mama... you just make sure you let them stitches heal and dissolve properly so you'll be okay"

"Plus your brother already sent me the money"

The front door opened and I felt my heart drop too my ass.

"Lemme get these li niggas some food ready"

I laughed a lil and it dropped once Pooter, Key, Tae & My man walked in.

Ooo be fine as fuck... my li daddy fr

I could tell my face was bad judging how they were staring at me.

"That bad huh?" I laughed a lil trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah yo shit FUCKED li bro... but it's Ight I know my boy a still wanna hit that" Pooter joked sitting down next to Winnie & Deyasia.

"Man shut the fuck up" Killa smacked the back of his head walking over to me, he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

"How you feelin?"