ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

-------

-------

Dijon paced the airport, he dropped Amoura off at Momma Dee's earlier.

He knew Ava was cappin about canceling her trip, and once he spoke to Millie who confirmed that she was in fact out the syste.

In Miami to be exact.

Once he found out what hotel she was at, by hacking into each system he hurried and booked the next flight out.

"FLIGHT 101 TO MIAMI WILL NOW BOARD AT TERMINAL 1"

After the short flight he already had a car brought out to him and he wasted no time making his way to the hotel.

Walking to the front desk he didn't even pay attention to the front lady cheesing seeing a handsome man walk through.

She pushed her titties up smiling hard as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"My girl forgot to give me a key for the room.. it's 405" He kept it short hoping she wouldn't give too much trouble.

"Huh" She sassed handing him the card she quickly made.

He snatched it from her making his way to the elevator.

After getting off on the 4th floor he used his key to enter her room.

"She annoying as fuck bruh" He huffed looking at her luggage. He set down his backpack, he had a short time to pack and didn't want to waste time looking through clothes.

He grabbed out his towel and washcloth and hoped in the shower.

Once he was done he sprawled out on the king sized bed waiting on Ava.

Meanwhile....

Ava was partly enjoying her solo trip, she loved not having to depend or wait on others but she definitely missed her people.

"Another glass Ma'am?"

"Yes pleaseeee" She smiled grabbing the drink from the waitress walking around her pool with glasses of champagne.

She's been sitting out by the pool since her flight landed, which was 4 hours ago.

Ava was beyond bored and was lowkey waiting to get back home.

"Fuck this" She muttered finishing her two glasses of champagne and grabbed her towel and slid back into her slides making her way to her room.