ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Dijon's POV "Ace" ♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Dijon's POV
"Ace"
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Tf is that smell" I yawned looking around the room.

Shorty ass wasn't in bed no more....lemme find out she cookin fa a nigga.

I got out the bed making my way to my bathroom, I took my mornin piss and brushed my teeth real quick.

Making my way downstairs I could hear Jhene Aiko playin and Ava quickly came into view.

She was wearing some of my boxers and a li wife beater.

Her hair was thrown into a bun and she was dancing around my kitchen as she cooked.

A nigga could definitely get used too this.

"Whatchu cookin?"

She jumped dropping the spatula on the floor.

"Oh my goshhh what is wrong wit you" She laughed holding her hand over her heart.

"My bad" I chuckled making my way towards her picking up the spatula going to wash it off.

"Anyaysss I'm making bacon, eggs, some breakfast potatoes and some cinnamon rolls"

"Fa me?" I questioned walking behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Na fa me you can get them eggos and call it a day" She laughed turning to look back at me.

"I'm kiddingggg" She dragged turning back to the fruit she was cutting.

"Ima go scoop Mo is that okay?"

"Umm why wouldn't that be? That's your daughter"

"I know I'm just sayin..."

"If you can accept me being a stripper and you still wanna fuck with me why can't I accept that you got a daughter?"

"You right... most women don't think like you doe"

"You right" She teased as I unwrapped my arms from behind her.

" I'll be back in like 20"

"Ok the food should be done when y'all get back" She smiled

-------

"Daaad why does it smell so good in here?"