ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ- ғɪᴠᴇ

Sorry for the wait... I hope y'all still fwm 😭

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Ava's POVHome 📍-------------------

Ava's POV
Home 📍
-------------------

"Fuck" I muttered quickly wiping the buttercream off the side of the cake.

My third mistake this week.

My head been all over the place, I haven't seen my man or baby girl in days, so I've been busy with cakes.

Dijon's been busy with his club, daughter and the shop, and I understand of course but the constant cancellations just made me mad so I've been keeping my distance.

Anyways back to my cakes

After another attempt I finally got the design down. "You still here?"

I turned to see Millie standing at the doorway all dressed up.

"Girl where the hell you goin?" I laughed setting down my piping bag filled with frosting.

"Ummm.. out? Is that okay?" She muttered keeping her head down.

"Mmm who you goin OuT with?" I mocked making her laugh a little. I took in her outfit, she had on an orange two piece with some nude heels.

"Leon, Nala and some of Leon's friends.. some party I guess" She shrugged keeping it short.

My brows raised. "You comfortable with that?"

She nodded. "Yes"

"Please be safe Millie... and don't turn your location off trying to be fast, text me when you get THERE and WHEREVER you decide to sleep tonight if it's not here okay?"

"Yes mom" She laughed as she clacked her way over to me damn near falling over.

"I love you" She gushed pulling me into her arms squeezing me tight.

"I love you too Millie... don't be out too late"

---------

"Finalllyyy" I sighed setting down my last piping bag. I went to text my clients to let them know their cakes were finished and that they can pick them up the following day.

"What the fuck" I muttered as a text from Alayah.

A picture on Dijon's clubs Instagram page say before me.