sɪx

O̲̅M̲̅N̲̅I̲̅S̲̅C̲̅I̲̅E̲̅N̲̅T̲̅

"If it ain't one thing it's a muthafuckin'' 'nother"

"Killa ts shakin I ain gon lie" Pooter chuckled lookin 'round the trap.

It's his 23rd birthday an the boys went all out fa him.

They got liquor, the bitches, the hood charcuterie board wit all the different strains of weed on it.

He the baby of the group, and they found him when he was a youngin abondoned by his pops an Killa & Ace been helpin him since.

Up until his mom ended up finding him after a few years, but by that point it was too late. The boy was deep in the game, so she accepted him for who he was, along with Tae, Ace & Key.

"Mannn y'all ain't have to do allis" He muttered fucked up off his drank he been sipping on since he woke up.

It cost em a good $250 he wasn't lettin nobody touch his cup.

"fuck up wit allat you know how we do" Killa smacked his lips as he sat back in his seat pulling out his rolling tray

"Well since you put it like dat slide a nigga the hennyy babyyyy"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Oh my fuckin goddd bru who invited you" Pooter joked lookin over at Ava an Lay as they came in wit they hands full of shit he knew he'd end up goin home with.

"You know it ain't lit unless we here" Lay cheesed flashing her pearly whites.

Pooter been feelin her for since she first came over.

He wouldn't say that out loud tho... not yet

She had on a tight see through black dress wit a matchin black panty & bra set.

A fresh lace front laid on her head, she didn't have to do much but when she put in that extra effort she stood out.

As everybody started makin they way in they all got comfortable and started socializing.

"Aye who you hea wit?"

Ava looked up from the liquor table to see a carmel skinned man she hadn't seen the last time she was here, his braided hair came past his eyes and he had bottoms in that he made sure to be flashing.

Something she hated the most...

if it didn't naturally flow it was an instant turn off no matter how fine you are.

"Myself" She muttered keepin it short and grabbing her & Lay's drinks, walking over towards the couch she noticed the only open spot was next to Ace.

"Hey" She softly spoke passin Lay her drink, Ace looked up from his phone a li shocked to see her here he didn't even know she was coming.

"waddup" He kept it short a li irritated by her choice of outfit.

"She a grown woman tho" He thought to himself as he finished pearlin his wood.

"Plus she ain't my bitch"

Peepin how short he was being she paid him no mind and pulled out her phone scrolling down the gram as conversations and music began to drown out her own thoughts.

Drinks were flowin an everybody started feelin themselves a lil more.

"Aye we gotta go we got a section down at the club" Killa yelled as he made his rounds gatherin everybody up