ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Ava's POV3 Weeks Later----------------------------

Ava's POV
3 Weeks Later
----------------------------

"Girl fuck that bitch" Lay blurted out as we sat at the nail salon.

"She weird as fuck... throwing subs on the internet like she ain't 30" I added rolling my eyes.

"You talking about Ace's baby momma?" Jules said looking up from my nails.

"Yeah why?"

"She's always been... unhinged. She trapped him at 17, this hoe was 23 messing around with a teenager she just went off the walls once he stopped fuckin wit her" Jules shrugged as she tapped my hand to put it in the LED light.

"What Ace been saying about all this?" Sasha questioned.

"I um haven't really spoken to him"

"WHAT" the girls said in unison.

"I don't know.. he asked Mo about seeing her and she went off I-I just don't want her feeling like because I'm around she can't see her mom"

"Girl I almost cut your hand on purpose by accident" Jules laughed

"That baby don't wanna see ole girl because she was never there for her. Never.

"Not one birthday party, not one family get together, not a single holiday. Nothing" Akira added

"Which makes me feel bad for putting my two cents at the shop because they were right, just because you birth a baby doesn't make you a mother" Akira chimed in looking down with a sad face.

"Well my birthday is in 2 days and I'm not letting this shit get in the way"

After Jules finished up I went to pay her because she slayed my shit per usual.