ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Christmas Day
*not proofread, excuse any mistakes

Christmas Day*not proofread, excuse any mistakes

ღღღღღღღღღღღ

"DADDDDD"

"Daddyyy wake up!"

"D- I'm up I'm up baby"

Dijon stretched looking over at the empty spot in his bed. "Where ya mama at?"

"Downstairs daddy it's already 12 people are gonna be here soon!"

"Ight Mo.. ima go get ready ight? Tell ya mama I'll be down to help ina minute"

"OKAY!" She yelled jumping out the bed. Laughing to himself he got outta bed making his way into the bathroom and starting his routine.

Meanwhile...

"uh! Boy stop touching shit" Ava slapped Leon's hand as he reached for something for the 3rd time.

"Cmonnnn Ava a nigga hongry as fuck"

"I got snacks over there this is for lunch"

They decided on a Christmas Lunch, so they could all meet at a decent time and if other people needed to visit their families they'd have the rest of the day to do so.

"Ion want snacks I neeeed fooood" Leon pleaded making Ava roll her eyes.

"Boy gon wea' your girlfriend at? Annoying ass little boy" She laughed watching his face scrunch up.

"You think she gon like it? My present?" He questioned.

"Of course I do.. her sister picked it out duh" Ava sassed making him throw a grape at her. Over the few months of Leon and Millie dating, Ava and him grew a close bond, he was the big sister he always wanted.

The one who will always have your back, tell it like it is and simply wont play about you.

His mom didn't really care for him as he got older, hence why he got into the streets at an early age which he hated, not only him but some of the old heads too. They knew how much potential he had. He was scouted nationwide for basketball and had multiple D1 offers but the temptation of the streets won.

But as soon as Dijon got his club he made it his mission to get Leon out, which he succeeded, hiring him on as whatever he wanted to be.

"naw forreal she's gonna love it don't sweat it"

"Grab that bowl for me" She pointed to one of her mixing bowls.

As time passed, Lay and Bri made their way over, instantly hopping in the kitchen to help Ava with whatever.

Along with Amoura.

"Mommy can I help please pleaseee" Amoura whined patting Ava's leg.

"Of course baby hold on okay? Can you set the table for me?"