ғɪᴠᴇ

K̶I̶L̶L̶A̶'S̶ P̶O̶V̶

K̶I̶L̶L̶A̶' P̶O̶V̶

"Fuck keep doin that" I groaned as shorty ass rode my dick.

"O-o-oh my g-gooood" Ro's thick ass cheeks clapped loudly against my dick as she held onto my ankles.

"F-fuck" I muttered mentally smacking myself in the face.

Neva did I just moan off some pussy.

But this ain't no average smash an pass pussy this some wife up an never let ha out my sight pussy.

"You like that daddy?" Ro's soft voice groaned as I could tell she was getting tired so I started fuckin her back.

"I-oooh f-fuckkkkk" She groaned holding her arch in place.

The sounds she was makin an the claps comin from our bodies was makin me not think straight.

"I'm bout ta cum"

As she pulled away from me slightly she turned to look back at me.

"C-cumm inside meeee" She pleaded as she clenched her walls around my dick instantly making me release inside her.

"fuck we weren't supposed to do that" Ro cried covering her face as she laid in my bed.

We got this li toxic thing goin.

We'a talk for a min— she get mad bout some shit, we fuck then we straight and we just continue this cycle.

"Ion know why that shit was amazing" I smirked goin to start the shower for her.

I ain't gon lie I never cared for a female im fuckin as much as so do Ro.

It's just sum bout her, maybe cause we homies before anything but it's definitely sum.

"C-can I stay the night?" Her angelic voice called out makin me scrunch up my face and look at her.

"Since when you gotta ask t-

I was cut off wit my phone ringing causing Ro to look down immediately.

"I shoulda known better" She laughed a lil looking back up at me wit a blank face.

"fuck is you talm bout?" I walked over to the dresser seein who it could be, I blocked my li hoes for the night so no messages or calls come through.

"It's my sister......huh" I flipped my phone so she could see the baby picture of me & Ava I got set as her Home Screen.

"I'll even put it on speaker"

"Wassup Ava why you-

"HELP ME TAE H-HELP ME I NE-"

Her phone cut off leavin me stuck for a minute. I started dialin my niggas cause ain't no way.

"man what you callin at 3-