ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Not Proofread*

⚠️⚠️⚠️Dijon "Ace" King---------------------

⚠️⚠️⚠️
Dijon "Ace" King
---------------------

"DONT MOVE! PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM"

"Nigga my hands up fuck is you talm bout" Dijon semi- yelled at the officer who had his gun drawn on the individual.

"D-DADDY IS HE GONNA KILL YOU?" Amoura sobbed as she used her phone to record.

"OFFICER WHY IS YOUR GUN DRAWN" A bystander yelled as they recorded the incident as well. A crowd was forming and Dijon knew this could end one of two ways.

"BACK UP I AM NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN!" The officer yelled at the crowd as his finger twitched over the trigger.

"Aye nigga ian gon lie if you bouta shoot me at least let my daughter leave so sheon see her father murdered in cold blood" Ace calmly stated as the officer shifted his attention to the little girl who was standing close to Dijon with her phone pointed right at him. Another squad car pulled in and they immediately hopped out the car making their way over.

"Whats the problem here O'malley?"

"I got a call that this thug was kidnapping a little girl, when I confronted him he began reaching for his we-

"You a damn lie my nigga.. you asked for any proof I had on her being my child and when I reached to get it you pulled your weapon on me"

"My daughter been recording this whole time as well as allem people you can't like outta this one" Dijon chuckled watching the officer's face turn from white to red within seconds.

The second officer came and moved Officer O'malley as the woman officer stayed with Dijon.

"Can I see her phone?"

"Why so you can delete the evidence? No I'll let you watch it while I hold it"

The woman gave a slight smile "of course"

"Mo lemme see yo phone"

Amoura hesitated before handing her dad the phone, he played the video back for the officer to see he was in fact telling the truth.

"I apologize for- nah he wanna pull a gun on me in front of my child he can come apologize himself, huh" He handed her the copy of papers he kept on him that showed he had 100% custody of Amoura, along with a picture of her to prove it was the little girl with him.

"I-um okay give me one second"

"YALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!"

"ANOTHER BLACK MAN RIDICULED BY THE OFFICERS FOR SIMPLY BEING BLACK!"

"UGLY ASS CRACKER ASS BITCH"

"Daddy what's a cracker?"

"Don't worry bout it Mo" He chuckled holding her hand.