ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Dijon's POV:

"Ace"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Daaaaad"

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaad"

"Daaa-

"What Mo?" I huffed lookin over at Amoura.

"I just wanted to say I love you" She smiled throwing her arms around me.

"Mannn whatcho ass want" I laughed

"I wanna see Miss Ava... an Millie" She pouted as we walked up to the car.

"Whatcho teacher say?"

She decided to do a few summer classes so she can try and skip a grade.

"She saaaid I'm so smart they should've been put me up" She flipped her freshly done braids as she hopped in the back seat.

"Yeah Ight"

"I'm se-oooo uncle Tae owes me money can we go see him? Pleaseeeee"

"I'm already goin that way mama just chill"

-------

We pulled up to the shop and headed inside.

"AMOURA??"

"Oh heckie naw daddy get the roach spray" Mo yelled clinging onto my arm.

I turned to see Lauren standing on the nearby corner.

She had on a short ass plaid skirt wit a white crop top cut down the middle so her whole chest was exposed.

She look rough as hell

"Amouraaa princess is that y- uhh do NOT touch me" Mo yelled slapping her hand away from her.

Lauren scoffed before looking between the two of us.

"I heard you got a li girlfriend... that's why she acting like she don't know me"

"I DONT know you... my daddy is all I know"

"And don't speak on Miss Ava unless you want me to sl- I covered her mouth before opening the shop door and sending her inside.

"So you finally moved on from me huh?" Lauren laughed sniffling as she flipped her hair outta her face.

Stiff ass shit.

"Been did that"

I tried to get into the shop but she stepped in front of me blocking me.

"Man fuck up outta my face"

"I know you miss me Ace... she can never be me and you know that"

I laughed a lil making eye contact with Ava as she stood behind the door watching everything.

"Sure bout that?" I chuckled