ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ACE'S POVJune 8th 2019Wednesday Morning 

ACE'S POV
June 8th 2019
Wednesday Morning 

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!?!"

"$500 fucking dollars D? Fr?"

"That's all you gettin up outta me man omm you got me fucked up" I mugged ole girl as I moved out the way.

bitch must be out her rabid ass mind.

"$500?? TF IMA DO WITH $500 DIJON ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO LIVE OFF"

"Make it enough" I scoffed slamming the door in my baby momma face.

Bitch lost it fr.

I was taught to respect women no lie I don't call all women bitches but some.. some of these hoes deserve it.

When I was a young nigga, like, 16 I started fw shorty ass, we started talking, we fucked and next thing you know ima dad at 17 years old.

Come to find out the bitch was 23...

I tried to make it work fa Amoura, cause she deserved to have both parents loving on her and showing her how it should be.

But the bitch couldn't keep her pussy in her pants ta save her life.

I ain want her ass no mo tho after I found out how old she was.

no lie that age thing threw me tf off most niggas say pussy is pussy but she was damn near the same age as my momma.

"Dad can you stop giving her money... she don't need it" Amoura's sweet little voice came from behind me. Fuck.

I ain't want her to see none of that shit.

"Amoura baby... mind yo business"

"Dada sorry to say but you ARE my business, just like I'm yours... and let's be real.. she is doing too much" She huffed clicking back on her iPad I bought her for Christmas last year.

"Plus that money is for me an ion need you giving it all away"

"Mannn what ima do wit yo ass" I chuckled looking at my li girl, it's crazy as fuck to think at 24 I got an 8 year old daughter.