ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Ava Lynae King5 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

Ava Lynae King
5 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

"HONEY I'M HOMEEE!"

Ava laughed to herself, setting down the spatula and frosting she walked through the hallway and to the front door where Amoura and Saydae, Dijon's mother stood.

Oreo and Coco laid next to the door eyeing Sayde.

They were familiar with her but not enough to leave Ava alone with her.

Oreo and Coco couldn't be separated from Ava-especially after recent events in their lives.

"Thank you again for picking her up" Ava stated as Amoura sprinted to her jumping in her arms. "How was school baby?"

"It was okay.. this boy in my class constantly pulls at my hair which is annoying-then his little girlfriend or whateva' steady sayin' it's fake like miss girl nobody wants your crusty little boyfriend" Amoura ranted flipping her mid-back length 4a hair behind her shoulder.

"He smell like must and body spray anyways" Amoura scrunched up her face up as she slipped her shoes off.

"Oh! Tomorrow is Mother Daughter day- all the moms bring a snack and spend the morning with their daughters... will you come for m-"

"Of course baby girl! Youn even gotta ask" Ava cheesed.

Sweet little Amoura was now a 13 year old- 8th grader. She ended up skipping a grade- and transferring from her private school to a public middle school closer to their new home.

A 5 Bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom two story home in Evanston, Illinois-which is only a 25 minute drive from Chicago so it wasn't too bad.

Dijon insisted on having a home built after the wedding-all the ones on the market just didn't fit the couple and their growing family.

"I already told you 'bout them little boys don't let nobody punk you out Mo just 'cause you're the youngest in the class, if it continues you need to handle it or talk to your teacher"

"Ok mommy" Ava smiled as Amoura made her way upstairs to her room, she loved that no matter how much older she got, she still called her mommy.

Lauren still made attempts to imsert herself in their life.

And every time- Ava assured Amoura that she was okay if she wanted to have a relationship with Lauren.