Tʜɪʀᴛʏ

1 MONTH LATER

Dijon "Ace" POV: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Dijon "Ace" POV:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Walking into the house I loosened the tie around my neck and kicked off my dress shoes.

"That you baby?"

I smiled a little hearing Ava's angelic voice call out to me. "Yeah mama"

"MOMMY AVAAAAA" Amoura happily kicked off her little dressy shoes and made her way through the house searching for Ava.

"Hey baby girlllll"

I walked into the kitchen seeing Amoura already in Ava's arms. "I missted you so much" She squeezed Ava right before she set her down.

"I missted you too baby.." She walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"How'd it go today?" She lowly questioned pecking my lips a few times.

"Full custody, no visitation" I cheesed watching her face brighten.

These past 4 months been nothing but bullshit.

Lauren filed for full custody which we knew she wasn't gon get.

She tried everything to get Amoura, somehow she found out Ava was a stripper and tried to use that against us.

But she a whole crackhead so cmon now

She tried to say I abused her and forced her to leave luckily I had evidence saved along with when I had to take Amoura to the hospital because of her.

Lauren took it to the extent of harassing Ava, popping up at her Bakery, egging her house, slashing her tires, which we all got on video which made her case deteriorate quick.

After arguing for a month, she and Millie finally decided to move in with Amoura and I.

I knew she wanted to move in with me but was cautious about Millie which I understood.

"Aww baby I'm so happy" Ava squealed planting kisses all along my face.

"Me too mommy.. she tried taking me from yall but that heffer is delulu" Amoura sassed making us bust out laughing.

"Ain't nobody takin you from me Mo.. I promise you that"

"Can I go play? I finished my homework" Amoura batted her eyelashes, I nodded watching her run off to her room.