ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Ace's POVJuly 2nd ♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Ace's POV
July 2nd
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Daaaaad I need helpp" Amoura whined running over to me.

"sup scrubbb?" I joked knowing how much she hated that shit.

"You know I hate that" She scrunched her brows together looking me up and down.

"Anyways" She huffed handing me a piece of paper.

"Mannn why you wait till the last minute Mo?" I read over her paper shaking my head.

For her Girl Scouts shit they doing a Fourth of July Bake Sale at this little event for em tonight at 7.

It's already 2

"Call momma D n see if she busy"

"Man youn think that woman busy? She got 3 other kids to worry bout" I huffed grabbing my keys.

Momma D is Pooter's momma, shes the mom ona block who always got somebody else's kids with her.

Always looking out for every kid on the block, making sure they fed, clothed & at least on somewhat of the right path.

"we just gon have to make it baby let's hit the sto' " I snatched my keys off the counter and made my way towards the front door.

"Mmm when you say we you mean me right? Because last time you tried this we almost had to get a new house"

"Mmmcht girl bring yo ass" I chuckled as I slid into my Gucci slides an opened the door for Amour.

༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯

"NO NO NO I want COMFETTTIIII" Amoura whined as she had her arms crossed as we
stood in the baking aisle of the grocery store.

"Baby we gettin it what's wrong witcho ass?" I questioned muggin ha lil cry baby ass.

"I-I-I DONT WANT THEM TO BE NASTY" She yelled as tears poured down her eyes, she looked past me down the aisle and quickly wiped her tears putting on a big kool-aid smile.

"I-oh HI MISS AVAAAAA" She yelled waving her arms frantically.

Ole two faced ass.

She a Gemini so it make sense.

"Hi baby girl... whatchu cryin for?" She questioned squatting down at Amoura's eye level opening her arms.

"I-I need cupcakes for my Girl Scout bake sale an I know they gon be nasty if daddy makes em" She pouted pointing at me as she stood in Ava's arms.

She a whole lie... they woulda been a solid 5/10

"Aww mama I can make them... when do you need them by?"