ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

2 Months Later

Ava Brownღღღღღღღღღღღ

Ava Brown
ღღღღღღღღღღღ

"Where are we going?" Ava laughed sitting back in her chair.

They were all currently sitting first class on a flight.

"Yeah daddy where are we going?" Amoura yawned sitting up in her seat. "And tell Deyasia to stop hogging all the covers!" She whined

"Pooter gimmie someee" Donna dragged holding her hand out for some of his Wild Berry Skittles.

Everyone was on this trip, Millie got cleared to fly, and everyone was in on Dijon's plan.

He didnt really want to propose on their one year but life continued to show them that it's short and he didn't want to waste anymore time.

"Youa see when we land"

"A whole year" Ava whispered laying her head on Dijon's shoulder. "You not tired of me yet?" She joked looking up at him.

"Ehh" He smirked making her smack his chest.

"Nah but forreal im happy you in a nigga life.. you my other half" Dijon grabbed her hand interlocking theirs together. "Ion wanna do life wit you Ava forreal"

"You think we'll get married? I know you want more kids and if I can't have any I don't wanna take that from you"

"You know how many ways it is to have kids? We can pay someone to carry our babies, we can mix our little sperm an eggs in that petri dish and squirt it back inside you and it allat fails we can adopt.. but you will be my wife" Ava couldn't help the smile that grew on her face

"Trust me I know.. you didn't have a choice" Ava smirked

ღღღღღღღღღღღღ

"Uh uh baby wear this" Lay tossed a dress out for Bri.

"Not you tryna match meeee" Bri dragged caressing Lay's body, Bri was never really a touch person. She hated being touched but with Alayah all that went out the window.

"Duhh baby"

"I'm so happy for Ava forreal, I know she been goin through it" Bri stated, they all were made aware of her situation, all of them heartbroken, Lay worse of them all.

How could she not see her best friend was goin through it?

"Me too.. she deserves it and then some"