ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Ava's POV:Friday NightFantasy Strip📍--------------------------

Ava's POV:
Friday Night
Fantasy Strip📍
--------------------------

I swayed my body around the pole to Naughty Girl by Beyoncé.

I love me a good classic sexy song.

I made eye contact with Ace instantly making me blush.

Fuck, I hate what he be doing too me.

He smirked throwing a bunch of 100's at me, amongst the other people throwing cash, his face was the only one I was stuck on.

I never thought I'd come across someone who didn't care about what I do.

lowkey thought he would judge like a muthafucka.

I finished my set and watched as security bagged my money.

"Aye" was

I turned to see Ace standing right behind me, he had on a Grey Nike Tech sweatsuit on.

Hugging that monsterious juicy print just right.

Grey 11's and he had on a plain T-shirt on underneath. His chains hung around his neck and moved every way he did.

They can be swinging in my face tonight

"Hey" I smiled as he walked closer to me.

"How much longer you got?"

"Umm.. I think that was my last set"

"Ight bet you was lookin good up there ma.. I almost caught a few bodies listening to these niggas go crazy ova you" He chuckled staring me down.

"Mmm I wouldn't be mad" I joked walking off going to the back room.

As I made my way to the back I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch where you goin bitch"

I looked up to see Demonte and Jasmine standing in the hallway before the door.

"Don't get yo ass beat tryna show out for a nigga" I stated before pushing past her and into the room.

"Cmon Rose wake up baby" Dia semi-yelled shaking Rose

"what's going on wit her?" I rushed over to her side seeing her half passed out.

"Ion know they just said Jasmine and Storm dropped her off and she ain't woke up since"