ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

AVA'S POV
--------

@avalynaee: lazy day 💤 ﹙Send message

Send message......﹚♡

I smiled looking at my story before exiting out of Instagram.

"Bitch tell me why I figured out why Ro was actin the way she was" Lay laughed as she plugged in her phone to the aux.

"Why?" I questioned looking over at her.

"Cause we both fucking yo brother"

"Hollup... you fuckin Tae too?" I laughed not really caring.

Just funny my brother making this big ass deal about Ace & I, WHEN we ain't even done anything yet he's fucking my best friend.

"You ain't mad right? It just kinda happened Ava I-

"Girl ion give two fucks we all grown honestly I just wish you woulda told me so I coulda told you about Ro sooner"

"Oh well I ain't sweatin that yo brother and I had a li thing and it's been done but when I was waiting for you at the club he was all up on me staring at my titties an shit an then when we got back up to the section she started acting weird "

"And then Jules an them snortin coke right in the open really did it for me"

We continued talking as I pulled up to the restaurant Tae asked us to meet him at.

Talking about he wants a "family dinner"

Foh.

"Oooo yo brother wanna splurge tonightttt"

We were at some Meat Carving place in downtown Chicago.

They bring you all different meats and you get to pick what you want and they carve it off the bone at your table.

I mean shit i ain't mad

"Hi welcome in, do you have a reservation at all?" The hostess happily stated

"Umm my brother shoulda had one, it's under Tae I believe"

"Oh! Yes right this way" She smiled motioning us to follow her.

Once we got to the table it was a few people I didn't recognize, Ace and Amoura, Pooter and two little girls next to him, an older woman and my heart dropped looking at the next two people.

Millie & Nala, Alayah's little sister sat at the end laughing and all up in their phones.

"Milllieeeeeee" I squealed running over to her.