ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Dijon's POV | Ace ♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Dijon's POV | Ace
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Cmon mo you gon be late" I huffed standing by the door as Amoura slowly made her way over to me.

"Ion wanna go" She mumbled slinging her backpack around her.

"Why not? Yo ass gotta learn new things"

"Because the girls there tease me cause ian got a momma" She shrugged slipping into her Gucci loafers.

She went to a private school, they wear uniforms and shit but gotta find a way to spice it up a bit.

"Man fuck them li girls.. they come from fucked up houses that gotta pretend they happy when they all miserable Ight Mo?"

"Yeah dad I know.. I just hate it sometimes because they're not lying" She checked her hair out one last time.

I had Momma Dee hook her up with some knotlesd braids that got some beads at the end

"Mo I get it I do.. but you k-

"Trust me dad I would rather have no mom than the one I do have but it's still annoying"

"I know baby... I'll say sum to yo teacher if you want?"

"No no it's okay I'll deal with it on my own I'll tell you if I need allat" She laughed making her way out to the car.

"This girl gon be the death of me" I muttered shaking my head.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"I love you Mo... if they try that shit today just tell them they ma gotta pop they coochie to keep food ona table" I yelled out the window earning nasty looks from other parents.

"Fuck y'all lookin at" I mugged watching as Mo made it into the building.

I pulled off and made my way to the shop.

"What it do bossman" Akira smiled as I walked through the door. I still don't fuck wit her after allat shit she said about Mo & her momma but I ain't gon stop putting food on her kids plate.

I just nodded and made my way over to the guys.

"You still ain't fuckin wit ha?" Killa laughed shaking his head.

"Ion blame you" He added before I could even answer

"Yeah ion like that shit it's lame as fuck" I shrugged