sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 "𝙻𝚊𝚢" 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 "𝙻𝚊𝚢" 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Ayeeeeee shake that shit bitchhh" Bri yelled smacking my ass.

It's her 24th birthday an you know we gotta show tf out.

"HOLUP HOLUP I HEARD WE GOT A MF BIRTHDAY GIRLLLL IN THIS BUILDINGGG" The dj cut the music yelling into the mic.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IN OUR VIP SECTION, MISS BRIIIIIIII ITS HER 24thhhh"

Cheers and claps were heard as a spotlight made its way onto Bri.

She was looking good as fuck tonight no lie.

It's no secret I'm attracted too girls..I just didn't think Bri would be one of them.

"YALL SEND HER SOME SHOTS AN GET THAT ASS SHAKIN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN BEAUTIFUL"

I watched as Pooter danced wit one of his baby mommas making me roll my eyes. This man is something else.

"Hey you good?" Bri questioned looking me up and down.

"Girl why wouldn't I be? That ain't my man" I scoffed downing a shot.

"Come dance wit me" She smirked grabbing my hand.

------------

After singing happy birthday to Bri an shit we all gave her our gifts.

"She been eyein you alllll night" Ava whispered in my ear.

"Girl who?"

"Bri"

"And?" I laughed sipping on my cocktail.

"Annddd she likes girls, you like girls... make sum happen" She laughed sitting back down on Ace's lap.

"How you know that?"

"Because no straight girl loooks that hard at a gay girl unless she wants her"

"Mmm whatever" I shrugged her off just enjoying myself, ain't no way this girl likes girls.

-----------

"Mmmmm right there"

"Fuuuuuckk"

"You're so... wet" Bri giggled as she brought her fingers out of me and licked my juices off her fingers.

"My turn" I smirked pulling her ontop of me, I lifted up her dress quickly realizing she had no panties on.

"You a sluuut... no panties?"

"NoPe.. I was ona mission tonight" She smiled leaning down kissing my lips.

"Sit on my face"

"W-what?"