ɴɪɴᴇ

ɪ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀʏɴᴀ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋe

ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴜᴛʜᴀғᴜᴄᴋᴀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ..

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀɪɴᴛ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ....

ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ....

ơɱŋıʂƈıɛŋɬ
ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

"Girlllll I'm tieedd den a bitch ion feel like goin outttt" Ava whined in the phone leaning against the headrest of her car.

She just worked 12 hours and was ready to be in bed laid up wit some snacks and Hulu.

"Pleaseeeee" Lay pleaded pokin her bottom lip out as if Ava could actually see her.

"I promiseee ill never ask you to come out after work again pleaseeeee" Lay covered her other ear as she moved through the club.

She had finals today and felt like letting loose after all that stress an studying, she knew Ava was workin an she didn't feel like pulling up to work on her day off.

Ironically Killa an his people were out just getting lit so she joined in.

"Huhhh okayyyy well I gotta change you lucky I already showered"

"Yayyyy thank you thank you I love you so much text me when you here I'll come down to the door" Lay squealed hanging up the phone.

"Aye who that was?"

She looked up seeing Killa standing ova her.

"None of your business sir" She mugged tryna move around him.

Truth told, her & Killa had something going on.

Well they did up until she found out he was fuckin other bitches.

She was having her li fun too wit the boys around her campus but Killa was her only body in the last 2 years.

"Mann Ian even onnat witchu rn I'm just making sure you straight" He let out a deep breath shakin his head.

He eyed over every inch of her missing everything about her. Licking his lips he shook his nasty thoughts from his brain.

They sittin nice as fawk

Avontae's dirty thoughts continued to raced through his mind as he leaned back on the wall behind him.

He sipped on his drink takin a li peak at Lay's titties that we're proudly on display.

Across the club Ro had her eyes glued on the scene unfolding before her.

"I can't believe this nigga" She scoffed running her fingers through her fresh frontal she had installed this morning.