ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

6259 Words 👀

Not proofread so excuse any mistakes!

1 Year Later

ღღღღღღღღღღ

"Why you cryin?"

Millie sniffled wiping her tears looking at her older sister as the makeup artist began working on Ava's face. "Millie stop crying! You gon make me cry!" Ava laughed looking at her little sister through the mirror as she held her baby boy on her hip.

Lennox Raheem Johnson.

His first birthday was 2 months ago, and he was surrounded by love with all his family.

But no one loved him more than his TT Ava, she spoiled him like no other. If he wasn't at home, he was with Ava, Millie started college at Triton College earning her EMT certification.

Leon started his own security business, and now his workers were spread across Chicago, he got a good rep from Dijon's club.

Back to the Bride...

Casually eyeing her bridesmaids from head to toe she was glad she decided on pajamas for them instead of just robes. She went simple gifting her girls black satin pajama short set. Along with the pajamas, she got each girl a black jogger set, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, a pair of black Gucci rubber GG slides and a necklace set that came with stud earrings she wanted each girl to wear on her special day. Even though black wasn't apart of her wedding colors it was something they could wear more than once and match with almost anything.

"I can't believe you're getting married! I mean I can but I'm just so happy" Millie gushed fanning her eyes. She was beyond happy for her sister, all the bullshit she's been through, she deserves to be where she is now. Happy.

Truly, genuinely, happy.

"They're happy tears I promise"

"Well yall look beautiful everyone good with how they look?" Ava questioned sipping on her champagne, her hair has already been styled in a deep side part with hollywood waves, she accessorized with an embellished hair clip.

"Yes ma'am they did they thang" Donna complimented the ladies who worked on their hair and makeup.

It was currently 12:45 and Ava was set to walk down the aisle at 1:15, she wasn't nervous, not in the slightest.

She's beyond ready to marry her man.

Millie along with Alayah, Essence (Ro), Bri and Donna sat in the glam chairs.