ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

Dijon's "Ace" POV--------------

Dijon's "Ace" POV
--------------

"CMON AMOURA YOU TAKIN ALL DAY" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

I swear this little girl think everything run on her time.

"I AM COMINGGG"

"Mann Mo Mo if we late to her opening you know she gon be on my ass"

"I'm here I'm here father" Amoura sassed as she came running down the stairs.

Ava got her Bakery opening today. She ain't told nobody the name yet, but her ass been working hard these last couple months.

A nigga mad she won't let me help but I understand wanting to get it on your own.

But I got something planned for her she don't even know it.

"You look beautiful Princess.. now Cmon"

"Take a pic of me first.. please" She smiled handing me an old phone of mine I activated just so she can call in case of emergencies.

She can't download shit unless I approve it, and all her screen time come to my phone.

Amoura King ♡

Amoura King

"Ok cmon daddy before Momma Ava gets mad" She cheesed as she checked out her picture.

"Whatchu call her?" I chuckled as we made our way outside an to my whip.

"Momma Ava... is that not what she is?" She cocked her head to the side looking me up and down.

"I me-" "She takes me to school, picks me up, she feeds me, clothes me, spends time and money on me and she loves me.. so yeah she's a momma"

"You right you right.. you better tell her this tonight it'll mean a lot to her"

"Uhh Duh daddy I got my whole speech ready... so be prepared it's something big" She giggled to herself as she hopped in the back seat and buckled herself in.

----------