ᴛᴡᴏ

Had to Republish I made some errors 😭

AVA'S POVMonday Night1 Week Later----------------------------

AVA'S POV
Monday Night
1 Week Later
----------------------------

↫↫↫↫ at work

"You NEVER EVER said I couldn't suck dick for more money Dia stop hatin" Jasmine cackled as she waved her hand in Dia's face.

Ooop- shouldn't have did that

"Bitch get yo shit and go home for the night I'm done wit it, Peaches I need you to stay longer is that okay?" Dia turned to me with a smile on her face.

"Dia when do I ever turn down more money?" I laughed.

"Thank you thank you" She smiled before turning back to Jasmine. "Gon, get tf on"

"See that favoritism shit is what gon make yo business die" Jasmine scoffed grabbing her things and quickly moving towards the door.

"She ain't got favorites you just a nasty bitch who don't listen" Donna chimed in touchin up on her makeup.

"Mind yo business bitch nobody was talkin to yo ran through ass you be fuckin niggas ina bathroom for $50"

"$50??? FOR MY delectable kitty??? I need at least 2 stacks, all hunnids if im poppin my supa soaka"

"AHEHHHH NEVER DID SHE PLAY YOU OUT FOR A CHEAP HOE" I busted out laughing along wit Donna and a few of the other girls

"Anywaysss thanks yall, you know ion play about my policy and my business if fuckin for money is yall thing that's coo for you, just not in my place of business" She shrugged putting up our pole times, we all rotate, some do doubles, some put on whole ass 20 minute shows.

Everybody for the most part does they shit, make they money and keep it pushing.

Then there's Jasmine, well everyone calls her Honey, but ain't shit about her sweet so I heard.

I'm Peaches.

Donna's stage name is Mulatto

and then we got Dream, Storm and Poision

"Peachesss take this shot wimmeeee" Donna pulled out two pink Whitney little shot bottles.

"Alcoholic asss" I laughed happily taking one from her and untwisting the lid.

" girl them kids be stressin me, my baby daddy be stressin me so I drink from time to time don't judge" She laughed a lil looking down.