2.

The next day~

Mrs. Jeon went to Namjoon and jin's room, waking them up sweetly, same with hobi, jimin, taehyung and yoongi. Then at last she went to jungkook's room. "jungkook wake up" She said while shaking him a little.

Jungkook didn't woke up because he was a deep sleeper. Mrs. Jeon got pissed and harshly shook him. Jungkook flinched and sat up on his bed.

"G-good morning m-mommy" Jungkook greeted with a smile. Mrs. Jeon grabbed him by his hair and jungkook screamed in pain. "M-mommy k-kookie hurts" He said trying to control his tears. It has always been like this.

"If I told u to wake up then obey my commands. I don't like children like u and u know that right?" Jungkook whimpered and nodded. "Good" Mrs. Jeon let go of him. "Come down stairs in 30 mins. We r gonna go shopping" Jungkook again nodded and went to take shower.

After 30 mins~

All were downstairs by now. Mrs. Jeon was preparing breakfast. Jungkook had to prepare his own by himself because he wanted pancakes but other wanted regular toast with milk.

And who can cook at the age of 5? No one. Jungkook had to starve himself in the morning because his mother denied to make anything for him. He sat on his seat quietly eyeing other's breakfast.

All noticed jungkook's hungry stares but couldn't help because of the intense stares they were getting from their parents.

In 15 mins they all were done eating so they went to the living room. They all started to play with their parents except for jungkook. He was again sitting by himself quietly looking at his family having fun.

He wanted to play also. At last he was also a kid. He then asked his mother if he could go outside to play and his mother agreed.

He went outside giggling. He was roaming around when he saw roses. The laughing jungkook went towards the roses and tried to touch the petals, but instead of petals he touched the thorns.

He felt a sudden pain in his finger and saw blood running out. His doe eyes widened and he ran inside to show his mother that he is hurt.

"Mommy kookie hurt! kookie hurt!" Jungkook said, jumping a little. His mother rolled her eyes and said "it's nothing jungkook. It will be alright" Jungkook stopped jumping and said "oh okay" Then he went back to the garden.

He sat in a corner of the bushes and wiped the blood with his black t-shirt, sniffling softly. "Owiee it's hurts" He said to himself.

He sucked his finger a little to ease the pain. He didn't like the taste so he made a disgusting face. He then got up and stood near the roses, scolding them "Rosie! It is not good to bite people like this. It hurts" He said while pouting. When he thought it was enough he ran back inside.

All were watching a movie by now. He also sat on the sofa near his mother and watched the movie. Actually it was a horror movie, selected by yoongi.

Jungkook was one of them who easily gets scared. When the scary scene came jungkook hugged his mother tight, but got pushed away. He was on the verge of tears, so to comfort himself he hugged himself into a fluffy ball.

Yoongi noticed that jungkook was also there and saw him hugging himself. He quickly went to him and hugged him. Jungkook seems to calm down a little. He hugged yoongi to death while murmuring things.

"H-hyung? G-ghosts are n-not real right?" Jungkook asked. "No kookie they r not real. They r just in TV's so no need to be scared okay?" Jungkook nodded.

"K-kookie don' wanna watch a-anymore" Jungkook whispered. Yoongi placed a kiss on his forehead and carried him in his room.

He placed him on his bed and asked "kookie? Are you okay?" Jungkook nodded still shaking. Yoongi smiled and sat besides him. They both laid down and cuddled with each other. Jungkook never in his life felt this. He loved this new feeling.

Tbc💖💜✨