11.

Years past away. Jungkook was still a lonely child. He was 12 now. He was hungry for love. He have red n watch many stories n movies in which everyone stays together, with love... He wants that also.

Jungkook sat down at the very last bench of his class. He doesn't have friends and nor try to make any because he thinks they will also hate him.

He caresses his arm where there was a huge bruise. He looked down and sighed, clenching his hand into a fist. He tightly shut his eyes and exhaled shakily. "G-gosh.. " He muttered at the pain of loneliness.

He has gotten mature. He wasn't the same jungkook back then. He knew everything. How everything changed when he was just 5. How his family treated him.

"I wanna eat! I am so hungry" He said through gritted teeth. He was angry at himself for not having enough money to buy something.

He hasn't eaten from days. He was frustrated. He has a lot of burden.

The things doesn't work for him because he is:

1. Underweight- because everyone thinks if he fell down, he will break into pieces.

2. Money- he doesn't have money to pay for his expenses.

3. Family- he doesn't have a true family

4. Job- he has to manage time between his jobs and school.

5. His health- his health doesn't help either. He is weak and unhealthy.

But the good thing is that nobody bullies him because they think they will break him if they even slap him.

Ring ring~

It was the last period so jungkook took his belongings and ran out the school. He ran to a nearby bakery where he work as a seller.

He hurriedly changed his uniform and greeted everyone there. The lady who owned the bakery was kind so she sometimes give jungkook something to eat.

"Jungkookah you look so tired. Wanna have lunch" The kind lady asked. Jungkook gulped and shook his head softly. "No, it's okay mam. Thanks for asking" He said.

But the kind lady insisted and he was given a pastery and orange juice. Jungkook happily dig into the food. Humming at the taste. "Thank you.. " He said. The lady just smiled and went somewhere.

Jungkook licked his lips when he was finished and went to the dishwasher. "Here. Go get some rest. I will do the rest of the dishes" Jungkook said. The man who was working smiled and nodded.

Jungkook was humming a soft tune while doing the dishes. Soon he was done so he pack his belongings and went home.

As soon as he entered he saw everyone sitting on the sofa and some on the mat. They were watching Netflix with some snacks. He gulped when his father called him.

"Jungkook! Come here" He said. Jungkook nodded n went to his dad. "Y-yes father?" His dad hummed before speaking. "Go and do taehyung's homework" Jungkook instantly nodded and ran off.

He entered vmin's room and saw variety of stuff he have never seen before. He went to touch some things out there. He saw various photo frames, pictures and pendents with their family photo except for him.

He bit his bottom lip when he saw his picture hanging onto the wall with moustaches and funny ornaments drawn there.

He then looked around and took taehyung's books and left. He quickly went to his room and shut the door behind. He threw the books on his bed and went to hug his bunny.

"Bun I missed you so much" He said. He then sat on the bed and spent sometime with his non living friend.

"... But don't worry bun. We will go live somewhere else when I will turn 18" He said to his only bunny. "Ok bun now sit here. I have work" Jungkook said and went to do taehyung's work.

While doing the work given to him. He heard some noises. Like someone was coming to his room. He turned around and the door got opened. It was yoongi.

"H-hyung you need anything?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi shook his head and said "ggukie how have you been today? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head and said "I am fine hyung. Don't worry about me" Yoongi nodded and sat on the bed.

"H-hyung tell me one thing" Jungkook said. Yoongi nodded as a sign for him to continue. "What i am lacking of?" Yoongi squinted his eyes at the question and said. "W-what do you mean" Jungkook smiles and said "i-its just no one loves me... Why? What do they have and I don't? Why can't they love me?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi took a deep breath and said "jungkook you are not lacking anything. You are perfect." Yoongi said. "No! You are lying" Jungkook suddenly yelled.

"Jungkook calm down" Yoongi said and he tried to get near jungkook. But jungkook just pushed him aside and ran out of the room.

Yoongi just sighed. He know that jungkook has been mentaly disturbed by the things that are happening. But what can he do?

Jungkook's pov~

I was running and running until I was out of breathe. I panted hard. I looked here and there for a place to stay for some time. And I found an alley. It doesn't seems scary so I went in. I took a seat on one the boxes placed there.

I remember the event when I got my brothers... It was better before. Atleast I didn't get to work for my brothers before..

Time skip to night~

I went home after staying there for sometime. When I entered the house I saw yoongi running towards me. "Where were you!" He said shaking me from my shoulders.

I just pushed him away. I didn't feel like talking or explaining myself to others. At last people leave and memories stay. I ran to my room and started to work on taehyung's homework.

After 30 mins~

Yoongi entered jungkook's room and said "what was that? I was worried for you and you don't even care! Do you know why I am here with you till now? Because you are pitiful. I didn't expected you to be this ungrateful" He said and walked away leaving a broken jungkook.

"I thought you love me" I whispered to myself. I shrugged off the shattering feeling I m feeling right now and focused on the work that Is given to me.

"But it does hurt" I whispered again.

Tbc💜💝