36.

After their moment together, Jungkook went inside with Irene and Mrs. Bae. Irene took jungkook to her room and threw him on the bed.

Jungkook gasped out when Irene jumped on him. "You know what? I fucking love you" She said. Jungkook nodded under her but got startled after Irene pinned his hands above his head. "I want to fuck you jungkook" She confessed.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the confessions. He tried to got out of the grip but Irene was stronger. "Will you let me?" She asked. Jungkook shook his head violently and let out a whimper after getting the grip on his wrists tightened.

Irene sighed and said "I will not force you koo but remember, if one day you become my husband. I won't have mercy on you" Jungkook nodded gulping slightly.

"Y-you will marry me?" Jungkook asked with his doe eyes widened. Irene stared at his face, admiring the beauty. "If I get the chance to" She answered making jungkook blush. "Would you like to get married to me?" Irene asked. Jungkook nodded hurriedly and then hide his face into her neck.

Irene chuckled at him. She got up and squeezed his cheeks making him pout afterwards. "Let's take a shower now, shall we?" Irene said and picked him up. She hissed when jungkook's visible and touchable ribs got into Contact with her shoulder.

"You have to eat more koo" Irene said while carrying jungkook to the bathroom. "Nuh!" He responded. Irene rolled her eyes and smacked his thigh resulting jungkook to flinch.

He whined and kicked his feet in the air. "Stop it koo" Irene scolded him. "I want mom not you" He mumbled the last word. Irene sighed and placed him in the bathtub. "I want you clean" She said. Jungkook huffed and sat there in the bathtub with his arms crossed.

Irene took a deep breathe and took his clothes off. Jungkook tried to cover his body with his hands but Irene kept them in place. She turned the warm water on, filling the tub.

"Is the temperature okay?" She said while squeezing the bottle of shampoo. Jungkook hummed and relaxed there letting Irene do everything.

She rubbed the shampoo on his fluffy hair and massaged his scalp. Jungkook was having the best time of his life. After few mins, She poured the water on his hair generously.

"Now let's clean this big baby up" She squealed and rubbed the body wash all over his soft body. She groaned when she rubbed over the uneven surface for example his rib cage.

"A-ah do it slowly please" Jungkook whimpered when Irene rubbed his neck area. "Oops sorry" She said.

When they were done Irene wrapped jungkook in a towel like a burrito. She picked him up and placed him on the bed. She started looking for clothes to fit him.

She found a pink oversized sweater and some new shorts. As jungkook's body was really thin, her shorts weren't gonna fit him. So she took the new shorts because it's ilastic is new and is tighter than her used ones.

(You all can have an idea after I explained how much thin he is.)

She dressed him up and layed him on the bed. "You wanna eat?" She asked. Jungkook shook his head while covering himself with the soft duvet. Irene sighed and nodded.

"Did you eat before?" Irene asked. Jungkook nodded in the duvet.

But that was a lie

Tbc 💜✨