12.

The next day~

It was saturday, that means off from school. But for jungkook it's still the same. He has to go to his part time jobs.

It was 6 am. He hurriedly got dressed and went to his first job which was as a sweeper at a company. He always do this job every saturday.

He was at the front of the entrance of the building. When he heard a cold voice behind him. "Hello. May I know who are you?" The cold voice said. Jungkook visibly gulped and turned around.

"I-i am jeon jungkook. I w-work as a sweeper in his huge company" He said. The man nodded. "You are cute" He said. Jungkook click his tongue and said "shut up old man" And walked away. The man hissed but walked off.

The next thing jungkook knew was that the man was the company's CEO'S friend. He quickly apologized for his behavior in personal.

"It's fine. Don't worry abt it that much. I m not harm to you" The man said. Jungkook nodded. "Umm well can I know your age? You look very young" Jungkook nodded and said. "Yes sir. I am 12" The man widened his eyes and said "what are you doing here? Children like you should study and play"

Jungkook gulped and said "I-i need to work. To pay bills n fees of my school" The man nodded with concern. "Let's take you for a check up. I don't think that you are alright" Jungkook tried to deny but the man just dragged to the nearest hospital.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

In the hospital. Jungkook was getting checked by a professional doctor.

The doctor measured his height and then weight. "Hmm he is 4'9 feet which is good for a 12 years old. But about the weight... I can't say anything. He weights 28 kg. Which isn't a healthy weight for him" The doctor said.

The man looked at jungkook but jungkook was just looking down. "Jungkook.. What's the matter" The man asked. Jungkook just shook his head. "Okay let's check on him" The doctor said and went to a room with jungkook.

They came out with a report in their hands. "Well... He has depression and malnutrition. Nothing more" The doctor said. Jungkook was looking down all the time. The doctor signalled the man to come with him.

They both went to a separate room and the doctor said. "I found something more. It's.. Wounds and cuts. I think someone is beating him Continuesly in his daily life." The man went silent. "Oh.. Umm thanks doctor." The doctor smiled.

The man went outside with jungkook. "Hey boy. I don't know what's happening but if you need help tell me" The kind man said. "Thanks for offering your help but I am sorry. I am fine by my own" Jungkook said and bowed. "But still here's my number. Tell me if you need something. Don't hesitate" The man said handing jungkook a piece of paper with his number written on it.

"Okay thanks" Jungkook said and smiled. The man pulled out a bunch of notes from his pocket and said "here, some money buy something to eat" And like that he ran off without giving jungkook a chance to speak.

Jungkook smiled to himself. He could finally pay fees for his school. He walked to his home happily. When he entered his house he was stunned by the decorations. It was namjoon's birthday.

He never had a party or decorations on his birthday tho. He was astonished. He never saw that huge cake in his whole life. He wanted to be the birthday boy. He shook his thoughts off and went straight to namjoon.

"Happy birthday hyung!" He said in a excited tone. Namjoon looked at him and smiled awkwardly. "Thanks" Namjoon said and continued talking with jimin.

"How pathetic" Jimin whispered. "Yeah he doesn't even know how to wish someone" Namjoon said. They both laughed.

Jungkook went to his room and shut the door behind him. He plopped onto his bed and covered his head and ears with a pillow.

He didn't want to hear the loud sound of music. He didn't want to know how enjoyable a party is. He didn't want to know the taste of the cake. He didn't want to hear the loud screams of happiness echoing the whole house. He didn't want to feel like shit.

He silently cried in his room. Then he took out the money from his pocket.

"90, 000,000 wons.." He said. "Good for my school fee" He said and smiled. "I can also but something to eat" He said and sprinted outside his house. He ran to a bakery in excitement and brought candies.

He ate two of them and felt halfway full. He hummed in delight and save the other candies for later.

He got in his house again only to find his family dancing to the beat of the music. He felt like puking suddenly. He ran to his room and shut his door. He went straight to the bathroom and puked whatever he ate.

He felt like crying. He washed his face and went to bed. He covered himself with the soft duvet and held his bunny tight to himself.

"Y-yoonie hyung.. Come back please. K-kookie needs you" He shakily said in between his sobs. He couldn't even eat anything.

"I am sorry" Saying that he fainted.

Tbc 💓💞💜