25.

The whole day Irene showered jungkook with love. Whereas jungkook? He still think he doesn't deserve love.

Love is an another word for affection which he hasn't gotten even from his parents. How can he think of receiving love from a girl who just met him few days ago?

"As we are not fighting anymore.. Can I come to visit your house?" Irene asked kicking the stone while walking. They were currently walking home.

"B-but-" Jungkook was cut off by Irene saying "no buts! I am coming" She said and dragged jungkook with her. Jungkook kept telling her directions and she continued to drag him.

"So this is your house?" Irene looked at huge mansion with awe. "Y-yes" Jungkook stuttered. "Wow you never told me you are rich" Irene asked.

"Because I am not M-my p-parents are" He said. Irene laughed off "yeah yeah whatever" She said and both entered the enormous house.

As they entered the house Irene was looking at the interior house with wide eyes until... "Jungkook! How dare you to leave my room unclean" Jin shouted. Jungkook threw his bag on the floor and ran to jin's room.

"I-I am sorry" Jungkook said to jin. A loud sound of slap was heard next. "If I saw this again. I won't spare your life" Jin said. Jungkook nodded bowing hundreds of time.

He then walked back to Irene and picked his bag up. "Wait in my room until i-i am done" He said with moist eyes. Irene unconsciously nodded looking at the red handprint on jungkook's face.

Jungkook ran back to clean jin's room. He took about 15 mins to clean the room and ran back to Irene. "I-I am sorry I made you w-wait" Jungkook apologized, panting heavily.

Irene walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. "W-why did he slap you?" She asked, scared. "I-Its nothing" He said hugging her back. "What seems nothing to you jungkook? He clearly slapped you and told you to clean his freaking room!" Irene yelled.

Jungkook bit his lip and said "we were just playing" Irene scoffed at the sentence. "Really? You think you can fool me?" Irene asked mockingly.

"Tell me koo what's happening" Irene asked shaking him by his shoulders. "N-noona i told you it's nothing" He said while looking down.

"I said tell me" Irene said dead serious. "I-I told you. It's nothing.. We were just playing" Jungkook said. "You know what?  Don't talk to me until you decide to tell me what's going on" Irene said.

She knew what she said now. She was consious. She will continue it until he tells her. But she never thought of how jungkook will survive.

Tbc💜

Any ideas for the book?