17.

Jungkook shook his head violently when it was time for the P.E. Atleast to say, He was scared. He was scared for loosing his only friends. What if they hate him for his weight or how thin he is?

"Next irene" The p.e. sir called out. Irene hurriedly went over and stood up on the weighting scale. "37kg. Nice you seems healthy and fit" Their sir appreciated.

Soon everyone's turn was over and now it was jungkook's turn. Everyone weighted between 34kg to 45kg.

"Jungkook" Their teacher called him out. He clenched his fists and shakily went onto the scale. He shut his eyes close. "2-27kg?" The teacher stuttered out. Every student gasped.

At last it happened what he was feared of. "I-I can e-explain everyone" Jungkook said as he bit his lip to stop himself from crying.

"Jungkook.. That's not healthy at all. You are really skinny and underweight. You should eat more dear" The teacher said.

What to eat when I don't have money for my own needs.

Jungkook nodded quietly and went back to sit with his friends. He gave an apologetic look to his friends who warmly smiled at him.

"Jungkook it's okay. You still have friends." Tzuyu said. Jungkook flashed his bunny smiled and nodded. "I love you guys" He said to which everyone cooed.

"But you have to explain why you are so tiny" Wonyoung said. Jungkook giggled and nodded. "Jungkook I have to talk to you" Irene said with a serious look on her face.

Jungkook sighed and nodded. Irene grabbed him from his thin wrist and dragged him into an empty classroom.

Jungkook stumbled when Irene stopped and turned to him. "Jungkook you should stop the act. I know something is wrong with you. I have been looking at you from years. I have noticed how you cry at the rooftop everyday alone. How you don't bring your lunch. How you wipe your tears and walked like nothing happened. How you always sits alone. How you never really smiled. How you stare at a group of boys with fond but jealous eyes" Irene brust out.

Jungkook was jungshook. Was he being stalked from years? "I-irene I am okay" Jungkook stuttered out. "Yeah yeah I know how much you are" Irene mocked and left.

Jungkook looked down feeling upset. "I think I hurted her" He muttered. He sat on a desk and put his head on the table. "Should I apologize? But then she would know I lied.." He said to himself.

"What do i do!" He said ruffling his hair. He then suddenly noticed Irene at the door frame. She headed towards him and jungkook's eyes widened.

"Hmm? What is going on" She asked. Jungkook was at the edge of crying but as a professional he is. He controlled it. "Koo tell me. Let your heart feel light" Irene said while taking the seat besides him.

"Actually I-I was born with a disease called.. Uh- lightweightedpatient. So that's why I am so thin" He made up. Irene brust out laughing making jungkook embarrass.

She seems like she wasn't gonna stop soon. Watching her jungkook also stiffled out a laugh. "Koo how can you be so cute!" She squealed and pinched his cheeks.

"I don't know" Jungkook blushed. Irene smiled at his cuteness and continued staring at jungkook. Jungkook whined as the attention was too much. Irene giggled and booped his nose.

"C-can you kiss me like before?" Jungkook asked blushing heavily. "Sure Koo" Irene said and kissed his cheek. Jungkook puffs his cheeks out and said "not here!" She looked confused for a second so she asked "then where?" Jungkook blushed more and more while pointing at his lips.

"I didn't knew you are romantic as well" She said and kissed him on the lips. Jungkook giggled when they pulled off.

"Noona I love you" He said. "I love you too Koo" Irene said. When jungkook heard it, his imaginary bunny ears poped up. "Really? You love kookie?" He asked.

Irene nodded and cupped his cheeks with her hands. "Yes I love you so much!" she said and pecked his lips.

Jungkook squeaked and flashed his bunny smile.

Tbc💜