41.

Mrs. Jeon tried to approach jungkook but Mrs. Bae came in front of jungkook. "L-let me see my child" Mrs. Jeon said. "Not your child anymore" Irene said and pushed her away. Mrs. Bae took jungkook in her lap who was trembling with fear.

Taehyung took his brothers outside and slammed the door. "Now we can discuss peacefully, am I right Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung said sarcastically. Mrs. Jeon looked down not having any courage to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"I-I am sorry. I-I did that under pressure. H-hurting him wasn't my i-intention" Mrs. Jeon said. "Then why? Why did you do that to a pure soul." Mrs. Bae asked.

"Because of my husband" She answered. By looking at her, she seems like she will  cry at any moment. This was the first time jungkook looked at her. "Oh please. Don't make excuses now" Taehyung said with a disgusted face.

"You know when jungkook first met me. He didn't even knew what skin shipping is. He always flinch whenever I hug or touch him" Irene said. Mrs. Jeon looked at jungkook apologizingly  who was staring at her.

"Kookie I am sorry" She said. Jungkook just stared at her with his big doe eyes, not uttering any word. "Stop scaring him" Taehyung said. Mrs. Jeon nodded and again looked down.

Watching Mrs. Jeon's guilt Mrs. Bae put her hand on Taehyung's shoulder telling him to stop going overboard. "It's okay Taehyung. Let her explain" Mrs. Bae said.

Taehyung sighed and nodded. "Continue your bullshit" He said not even glancing at her. Mrs. Jeon smiled a little at Mrs. Bae but Mrs. Bae didn't returned it.

"It all started when jungkook was born. At that time I also loved jungkook but my husband didn't. Just because from the start jungkook was so weak that he had to stay in the hospital for a week. There was no hope he would survive but he did. And when he got the news that jungkook survived he hated him even more. Then a little while later jungkook turned one. He couldn't utter a word at that age which got me worried. I took him to a doctor and the doctor said that h-he h-has a b-brain tumor and he suggested that the swelling isn't that much so he can cure it but it will leave side effects. I agreed to cope with any pain but he should live"

Then she started crying but her story wasn't finished. Everyone was also crying except for jungkook. He was still staring at her.

"T-then when he cured he started speaking but stuttering. Mr. Jeon got really furious that he even decided to put jungkook into an orphanage but I didn't let him. After that he started abusing him. Not only him but me also because I was on jungkook's side. After that My sister, Mrs. Kim died in a car accident so we adopted her kids. I was pressured to abuse jungkook because I wanted to live happily. I accept it. I was on fault that he got abused. I am sorry for that but then Our family was getting bigger. My attention was on the other 6 so that they don't feel left out but I forgot to focus on my own child. Then Mr. Jeon blackmailed me to hate jungkook and make his brothers hate him. He said that if we didn't then he will kill jungkook and I didn't want that."

She explained. Jungkook couldn't hear anymore, he snuggled into Mrs. Bae warmth. Mrs. Bae hugged him tightly, rocking back and forth. "B-but now I-I don't want to listen to him anymore." Mrs. Jeon said. He fell down while crying.

Taehyung couldn't help anymore. He bent down in front of her mother and tried to comfort him. "It's okay we all are here for you and kookie now. No one can harm us" Taehyung said.

Mrs. Jeon hugged him and thanked him for comforting her. "It's okay Mrs. Jeon we understand but the pain you have our koo can't be forgiven but on the same side the sacrifices you have done can't be more appreciated. So we will have kookie to take decision" Irene said.

"What do you say koo?" Mrs. Bae asked. "I-I need t-time" He said. "Take as much as time you want kookie" Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook nodded and made grabby hands towards Irene.

Irene cooed at him and took him into her arms. "Is my baby hungry?" She asked booping his button nose jungkook giggled and nodded. Irene kissed him on his lips and took out the chocolates from her pocket. She sat down on the ventilator and fed him a little amount.

Jungkook wanted more but Irene couldn't let him have more because eating after 3 years can result in vomiting or stomach ache.

"Let's go home now"

Tbc💜