20.

"Koo look hyung is here. He will not hurt koo anymore" Taehyung said gently. Trying to approach the trembling bunny. He hated violence but at the point he realize that he has been using violence on jungkook. He felt like a monster.

"Koo is a good boy, isn't he?" Taehyung said and scooped him in his arms. He rocked him back and forth, whispering calming words.

After few minutes jungkook wasn't crying anymore. Taehyung felt relieved. "I am so sorry Koo" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook just ignored him and tried to get up from his lap. "Please kookie. Hear me out once. I am so sorry" Taehyung said holding onto jungkook.

But jungkook never said anything to him. His expressions were blank like he usually gives to everyone in his house. "K-koo please say something" Taehyung pleaded breaking down at the point.

Jungkook just yanked taehyung's hand off himself and stood up. "You are a liar!" Jungkook yelled at taehyung. "I-I shouldn't have hoped for being loved!" He yelled again. "Koo I-" Taehyung was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Tae what are you doing with this asshole?" Namjoon asked. "He isn't a asshole! Stop calling him names." Taehyung said. Namjoon just rolled his eyes and went out.

"Koo please" Taehyung requested but got denied again. " Jungkook I promise I-I will treat you better" Taehyung said. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and shook his head. "I-I trusted you but now I won't!" He said.

Saying that he stormed off. Taehyung couldn't do anything but shed tears.

At night~

Everyone was having dinner. Jungkook also. He was eating his kimbap like a bunny he is. He was delighted to have supper in days.

Soon enough taehyung entered his room without knocking or something which made jungkook flinch. "Koo look I brought you dinner" Taehyung said.

"I don't want it" Jungkook said and turned around. "You will fall ill" Taehyung said peeking on jungkook's side. "I said I don't want it" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung wasn't someone with high tolerance. He pushed jungkook in the bed and hovered over him. "I said eat it!" Taehyung growled.

"Y-you are a monster" Jungkook said with teary eyes. He pushed taehyung off himself and ran outside. Leaving taehyung with the half Eaten Kimbap.

"Fuck!" He cursed and ruffled his hair in frustration. He also went out leaving the tray of food on the bed.

When he reached downstairs he heard something weird... He followed the sounds which led him Into a dark place.

It was the basement. He got chills down there when the voices just got louder. He opened the sliding door and peeked inside just to a see a horrified scene in front of him.

Jungkook was tied to a poll and his mother was whipping him everywhere. Taehyung put his hands on his mouth. His eyes got teary looking at his brother getting beaten but non other but his mother.

His mind went blank when he saw his mother turned around, looking at him. She was shocked as well. "T-taehyung... What are you doing here honey?" She asked softly.

Taehyung backed away and shook his head. "Y-you are not my mother anymore. I-I saw what you did to kookie" He said and ran to jungkook who was shaking his head as he was saying taehyung to stop on his tracks and run away.

But taehyung didn't mind. He untied the ropes and brought jungkook into his arms. Jungkook couldn't help but limp towards taehyung.

"T-taehyung thanks f-for saving make" Jungkook said. Taehyung caressed the back of his hair lovingly. "I-I didn't knew you were going through this jungkook" Taehyung said.

"Tae go to your brothers. Leave him alone!" His mother yelled at him. Taehyung glared at her and said "I already told you. You are not my mother anymore" She gritted her teeth and stormed out.

"T-tae you should listen to her. Y-your brothers m-might need you" Jungkook said. "You need me more than they do Koo" Taehyung said and hugged him.

Jungkook smiled and hugged back. "Don't l-leave me again taetae" Jungkook said and cried on his shoulder. Taehyung glanced at the shaking figure in his arms and picked him up off the ground.

"Don't worry. I won't"

Tbc💜