39.

After all the mess Irene and Mrs. Bae were waiting for jungkook to wake up. "Mom when will his suffering end?" Irene asked sitting on the chair near jungkook.

"I don't know Irene but for now just pray for him" Mrs. Bae said. Irene sighed and looked over to the poor boy laying on the ventilator. "Should I inform tae about this all?" Irene asked. Mrs. Bae hummed slightly.

Irene went out of the room to call him. Taehyung picked the phone on the 3 ring. "Hello" Taehyung's voice could be heard from the other side. "Hi tae. It's me Irene. I just wanted to inform you that j-jungkook is in the hospital. He is dying. Track his location if you want to see him" Irene said and cut the call.

She can't take this all. There life was going on smoothly. She thought She was taking care of him but only she she knew... She sniffled and wiped her tears. She has to be strong for jungkook.

Taehyung's pov~

I was playing overwatch with jimin when I got a call from kookie. I hurriedly picked it up wanting to heard his melodious voice but only to hear the worst news ever.

"K-kookie is g-gonna die?" I repeated to myself, my mind not processing what she just said. "Jimin i have to go" I said and ran out. I took out my phone and tracked his location. I didn't wait for anyone. The most important thing for me is my kookie right now.

I took a taxi in between my way so that i can reach quickly there. Once I reached there I asked a nurse where he is. "Room no. 77" She said. I nodded and thanked her. It seems like it's a joke. Like how can anyone die all of sudden and he is not any person. He is kookie, my kookie. Who went through hell all these years is now dying? Is this the end?

I can't let it happen. The boy who cared for me all these years, who never hated me for hurting him is in this kind of situation. It's ridiculous.

I barged into the room to see Irene and her mother crying with a fragile, weak, pale bunny looking boy laying on the ventilator. That was the moment I drop on my knees and cried.

I couldn't even look at him. He might be thinner compared to new borns. He is skin to bones. I went to him with my shaking feet. When I was close enough, I caressed his cheeks. How those cheeks were once chubby.

"K-koo wake up please.. I can't s-see you like this" I said. It feels like my heart drop into my stomach. It's hard to bear the pain. "K-koo I am s-sorry. I-I will try to b-be a good brother" I regretted how I used to ignore those sparkling eyes asking me to play with him.

Flashback-

"Tae Tae! Come pway with kookie pwease. Kookie no h-have fwiends" Little jungkook came waddling to taehyung on his lil feet. "Shut up jungkook. Play with your toys. I don't have time to spare" Taehyung said.

"B-but kookie feel lonely and j-jiminie d-doesn't pway. H-he said get out kookie! You no my fwiend" Jungkook said trying to imitate jimin. Taehyung just picked him up from his collar and threw him out of his room. "Never come back" He added.

Jungkook bit his lower lip while nodding. Tears were quick to fill his doe eyes.

End of Flashback-

"L-lets wake up and play koo" He said, trying to hold his tears from dropping. At the end his bubble burst. He started crying like crazy. "K-koo please.. I can't bear it anymore." I said.

Irene's mother held my hand and hugged me. "Our kookie is strong. He will survive tae." She said while rubbing my back. "B-but-" Irene shushed me by hugging me also. "My k-kookie w-will not die. H-he will live. I will see how he can d-die so easily" She said.

We did a group hug until the door brust open. When I saw who entered, I felt anger rush through my veins.

Tbc💜

Guess who were the people.