26.

Irene left the room leaving a heart broken bunny once again. "I knew I wasn't good enough" He said as a tear escaped his eye.

He went to the bathroom and pulled out a cutter. He doesn't have blades for doing that. "I saw many people do this when they are sad. It makes them happy.." He said to himself, losing control over himself.

He took the cutter and slid it over his thin wrist. "W-why don't I feel anything" He said feeling completely broken. He wanna end his life.

He never thought this day would come ever in his life. As he was cutting his wrist again and again. The cutter went deep and he let out a terrifying scream.

He dropped the cutter and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He felt horrible. No sooner he screamed but Irene barged in. 

Irene's pov~

I was getting furious by his behavior. How can he even think of hiding something from me? From his bestie?
I was there when he wasn't okay and now he doesn't wanna share things anymore?

Then I remember I forgot my bag in his room. I have to go back. When I opened the door of his room he was gone. But where? Probably to his mother.

But then I heard a screeching scream from the bathroom. "Did he-" I couldn't help but ran to help him. I can't stay mad at him and definitely not this time.

I hurriedly opened the door and ran to him. He was a mess. The blood was flowing from his wrists, his face was stained with tears. His eyes were blank and he kept staring at the oozing blood from his wrist.

"Oh my god jungkook! Get up!" I said and picked him up. He looked at me with shock and got out from my grip. "I-I am sorry. I won't bother you a-again" He said.

"Koo it's not the time for that. Come on. I promise I won't leave you ever again." I said and picked him up. He was lighter than before. I then washed his wrists which were covered with blood. Then I washed his face.

I cupped his face into his hands and said "don't you dare to hurt yourself ever again and I promise I won't talk like that to you" I said and caressed his cheek. He nodded slowly.

"Now come on. We have to go to hospital. I have noticed you are not in a good health" I said and pulled him into a hug. Before I could break it he wrapped his hands around my neck and started sobbing.

I gently took him fully into my arms. He was sitting on my lap with hands around my neck with his head buried between his arms. The only word I could describe him as a fragile yet strong person at that time.

"Koo get up let's go hmm?" I asked rocking him back and forth. "N-no you will l-leave Koo again" He said. In personal it does break my heart. "I am sorry Koo. Would you forgive your noona?" I asked.

He giggled through his tears and nodded. "My baby bunny is so sweet" I cooed at him making him all shy. "Now let noona treat you okay?" I said and he nodded.

"But first Koo wan' a kissy" He demanded. He is too pure for this world. "I love you bub" I confessed and kissed his cherry lips.

Irene looks like this:

(Just a lil bit more younger)

And jungkook:

(Black hair color)

(Black hair color)

Tbc💜