48.

Sometime later, yoongi and his other hyungs came to visit jungkook. When they came in, they saw taehyung cuddling jungkook. Yoongi felt jealous by some reason.

He went to the duo and shook taehyung off from jungkook who flinched. "Kookie.. Hyung is here" Yoongi said gently. Jungkook still backed away and said "I-I am sorry... W-will never come in y-your life again" He said and started to tremble.

Taehyung pushed yoongi away and embrace jungkook. "Shh it's okay. Hyung is here baby. Calm down" Taehyung tried to calm him down. "N-No tell him to g-go away" Jungkook said as the tears made their way down his rosy cheeks.

"You heard that. Now get out" Taehyung growled. Yoongi nodded sadly and left. But others were still there. "Now what are you all waiting for?" Taehyung asked furiously.

"We just wanna talk with him" Jimin said in his tiny voice. "There is nothing to talk about!" Taehyung yelled. Jimin flinched as his eyes turned glossy. "P-please?" Jimin asked again.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Taehyung yelled on top of his lungs. "O-Okay.." Jimin said and left with others. "Kookie they are gone now.. Baby look up" Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook looked up and got a kiss on his cheek. "My baby got scared hmm?" Taehyung cooed and hugged him tightly. "You wanna forgive them?" Taehyung asked. "No" Jungkook answered and glared at the door.

Taehyung chuckled and rocked him back and forth. "Afc you won't" Taehyung said and smiled.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

After 6 years~

Irene and jungkook were 18 now. They were happy together. Irene finally proposed Jungkook and now both were in a healthy relationship. Irene don't emotionally blackmail Or do immature stuff to jungkook like she used to. Both have graduated and now they were planning what to do next in their life.

"Koo don't suck your thumb" Irene said. Jungkook instantly removed his thumb form his mouth and pouted. "I like to suck it!" Jungkook said stubbornly. "I have other things for you to suck on baby boy" Irene said, walking closer to jungkook.

"What? Do you have candies!?" Jungkook squealed. Irene sighed at her innocent boyfriend. "Yeah yeah candies grow on tree right" Irene said and rolled her eyes making jungkook huff and pout.

"Fine come here. Noona will take you somewhere" Irene said. Jungkook grinned and ran to her. He sat on her lap and wrapped his arms around her neck.

Both looked in each other's eyes. Irene leaned in and kissed his boyfriend's lips. "O-ow" Jungkook whimpered when Irene bit on his lower lip.

"Baby open your mouth" Irene said. "Why? Kookie hasn't been eating candies without permission" Jungkook said in a pout. "Why are you so cute koo" Irene said while squishing his cheeks.

He has gotten chubbier in the past few years. He now has baby fat on his stomach making him look cuter. He wasn't the miserable jungkook now with no one to turn around. He now has everyone behind him. Especially Mr. Bae, Irene and Taehyung.

Tbc💜

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I am really sorry for updating this late...